• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Stress

S

sci31A

Company I work for is a farce. So many different issues and daily.

One of the MD's had a heart attack partly because of this company.

:nod1::eek2:

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I like your work stories. Reminds me of my own experiences.

R

Rose19602

Oh dear! Sounds like a nightmare place to work.
How are you coping in that atmosphere?

S

sci31A

I'm genuinely amused you like my experiences.

Aren't most places nowadays.

I'm not coping part of the time. My colleague too is finding it difficult, puts tension between us every time we hit a rough patch because of the farce of a company.

Thing is the company created the mess and is a mess have to try improve & work around systems.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I'm genuinely amused you like my experiences.

Aren't most places nowadays.

I'm not coping part of the time. My colleague too is finding it difficult, puts tension between us every time we hit a rough patch because of the farce of a company.

Thing is the company created the mess and is a mess have to try improve & work around systems.
haha yeah I think it is great - you have a way of words which expresses it and believe me I can relate.
Being sacked - made redundant - walked out - you name it. Some dire companies - yeah sure some good ones but damn some awful places.

S

sci31A

I don't doubt you can relate.

I'm tempted just to get up and walk out and leave them in the s*** of a mess they created, and then they would be the ones that are screwed. Releasing everything I have said is true.:nod1: but by then, oh it's too late:meanie:

Better yet don't not bother turning up one day as I have found another job. :meanie:

I hate the job, it's boring as hell. And it is of no interest to me what so ever. Go there do it half arsed only partly paying attention to what I'm doing because it's so god damn boring.:shrug:

They said today they were going to issue a disciplinary action against me and my colleague. But then they looked into matters and realised ''oh wait a minute. Everything was done by the book''. :doh: And it is management that is at fault and then suddenly they went quiet. :yuck:

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I havent worked for a while - goes back 2011. The last job I was in, sometimes it was boring but sometimes it was good fun. The last place was one of the better ones if I am honest, and probably the best place where I got experience since I first started.

I think all my jobs have boring days - I guess you are supposed to do housekeeping, and it is time where you can see if you can make any changes.

I do miss work. I don't miss the early starts or the commute. But it was fun on the whole.

I did keep my career interesting by relocating a lot - some people do this but some people don't like it. But the advantages are a new city or even a new country. It is always interesting.

I still think the times are tough at the minute - with large companies going bankrupt. So it is probably safer to stay where you are for the time being. There are a lot of IT jobs around, as long as you don't pick a duff company.

S

sci31A

Too add to the discomfort production staff & companies are always malicious people.:nod2:

:LOL::rolleyes:

Companies that have production dept's are always the nastiest companies to work for. :nod2:

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I always found software houses to be a total nightmare. Total crush your freedom to produce work like a factory.

S

sci31A

Yeah......., I moved around a lot too.

One that is really bothering me is rather than people in such companies being nice, they are always malicious and shit stir, and/or bully others. If your having a hard time and your stressed the people who work there love it and use at something to pass the time.