Strange vision at night, does anyone else have this?

E

emma1995

When my anxiety gets really bad, at night I see weird patterns and almost like faces made out of colours.

L

linus

I would go to talk a psychiatrist and see if you need some medication help on the anxiety first and then to see if these "hallucinations" fade out.

A

Ambivalence

When you look at the same thing for a long time, it’s common to see colors coming out. Everyone has experienced staring at something too long, and then looking somewhere else to see the image in another color. Getting lost in racing thoughts can do this.

Try to roll your eyes around, move your eyes left to right and up and down. If this doesn’t work after some tries, ask your doctor. Schizophrenic hallucinations often have abusive voices, but these just seem like a possible sign of a physical eye problem. Either way, don’t feel afraid to ask if you need confirmation. Go with your gut.

PinkCandyFloss

PinkCandyFloss

It really depends I think on the situation, is it lights affecting your eyes as this can be a thing?
Is there actually something there and your mind is making it something else?

Have you have your eyes tested recently?
Are you able to talk to a counsellor or someone of eye problems are ruled out?

Ultraviolence37

Ultraviolence37

I was just going to say that if it's when youre falling asleep, it's completely normal. I see things in my eyelids like people or animals or just weird swirls. It's not every night either. Does this sound like what you're experiencing?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
qwerty1234 Anxiety Forum 2