• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Strange tingle in my forehead

B

billwoffy

Hi,

More than often when I am laying in bed I feel a strange and annoying/irritating tingle in the middle of my forehead. The weird thing is it only happens to occur when I think about it or maybe when I remember it's a thing. I'm so clueless to why this happens but I read that it can have something to do with anxiety.

I'd appreciate your input on this. Thanks.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You know the answer already 🙂 . That’s anxiety since it starts to bother you only when you remember it. Ignore it and before you go to bed, don’t think about it.

I see it in me that when I am concerned about something before falling asleep, it’s the first that comes to mind the moment I open my eyes in the morning.

RookieatBest

RookieatBest

Or as spiritists would say that's your.....not going to say because I don't want to cause you more worry/anxiety or to go down that path.

Possible not even the case neways, but definitely anxiety from worrying thoughts.

Try this↓

10 Simple Ways to Worry Less - Be More with Less

Sleep well tonight and feel rested in the morning.

GL GB BS!