• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

strange schizo

S

schizojoe

Hi
Im schizoid/typal.
1.fatigue(since kid)
I have low energy, i cant work at night because my brain urges me to sleep so i have huge discomfort.

2.memory(since kid)
I cant concentrate to repeat things after someone, i always forget it. All other people around me can concentrate, even younger. So i have problem at work,school...

3.social
I dont know how to amuse people so I am alone. I dont even know what to talk about, people tell me I'm annoying but I think my brain is decomposing when im alone for months.

Do you have some idea what causes these three problems? Im inactive, zero concentration, talking crap. Like if it could be some thyroid malfunction or what..

Thanks

katya

katya

Hi
Im schizoid/typal.
1.fatigue(since kid)
I have low energy, i cant work at night because my brain urges me to sleep so i have huge discomfort.

2.memory(since kid)
I cant concentrate to repeat things after someone, i always forget it. All other people around me can concentrate, even younger. So i have problem at work,school...

3.social
I dont know how to amuse people so I am alone. I dont even know what to talk about, people tell me I'm annoying but I think my brain is decomposing when im alone for months.

Do you have some idea what causes these three problems? Im inactive, zero concentration, talking crap. Like if it could be some thyroid malfunction or what..

Thanks
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure what could be causing these problems - maybe being inactive for long periods of time, as you say. I think you should speak to your GP to try to get some help.

Wish you the best. Sorry you're going through this at the moment.

SarahD

SarahD

Hi schizojoe

Welcome to the forum. This is a good place to have discussions and find help and,support, with lots of friendly members.

I am not sure whether you are saying you have schizotypal or schizoid personality disorder? We do have a forum on personality disorders

http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/forum33.html

I think it may be worth talking to your doctor and getting a check up if you think you may have a thyroid problem which is making things worse. Have you had any treatment or therapy for the PD?

I wish you well and hope you enjoy using the forum.

Sarah