• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

strange problem but i need help....

J

justinblain

hi frnds, this is my first post and i hope u all will help me out..

My problem is that i fall in love so easily,
before some months i fell in love with a girl and i was so much in her that i was not able to think about anything else...

Before meeting her i was a kinda person who did not know how to cry but she taught me to cry and to feel emotions.. I was like a stone who knew only joy, sorrow and his work.. but she changed my entire thinking..

She bought a big change in my life and was in love but it was just one sided love... But i was so much involved in her that i even failed my exams.....

after results i found that lovin her was worthless, i got neither her nor my exams passed. so i left her..

Now the problem right now i m facing is there is another girl for whom i m thinking too much from some days...
I'm afraid if i would fall in love with her because i dont want to fail my exams again which are to be held in this may....

i dont want to fall in love again...
help me to forget the thing "LOVE".....

E

eternaljourney

I'm thinking if you're doing exams that you're young? I hope that doesn't sound patronising.
It's normal to fall in love we all do and falling in love fast is common the younger you are.
You must be feeling a lot of anxiety with exams.

J

justinblain

i'm 19 and i'm student of C.A and i agree that at this age people do fall in love but this exams are going to decide my career....

i've given the exams in November and i failed and i don't want to repeat the same mistake again.......

L

Leighqt

Research co dependancy

if you relate to this attend coda