Strange disorder

L

Liquadia

Hi all, I have a very strange disorder and haven't spoken about it for years. Even though people know I don't eat much and never do shopping they just don't get why. This has been around for years more so in the last year. I find my self looking at images of skinny men, women, children and wishing I was as thin as them as I used to be. I normally look at skinny images that look healthy skinny and not anorexic skinny, but why. I'm not gay I like women, and yet I'm drawn towards skinny people of all ages.

I find I sit there sometimes looking and wishing I had a body like they do. I like the look of the skinny stomach flat look, I also notice this more in teens 13,14,15,16,17,18. I'm not sexually attracted to them but find they are naturally skinny. When looking at skinny people I then head down the wrong track, where I don't eat at all. And if I do eat it's literally once every three days. I have gone passed the stage of hunger pains but now realise this could end up causing more damage then good.

Anyone had this before. I also suffer with anxiety,depression, and dwell a lot on the past along with wishing I was back to when I was young again.

Last edited:
BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey, Welcome to the forum.

I think you need to go and see a doctor about this, as it has the potential to be very damaging to your health if that hasn't already happened.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Hello and welcome. I understand completely I think you need to speak to your gp xx

L

Liquadia

I agree nut why do I look at images is it something. I do to hurt my self mentally

V

vaguely_incomplete

I do it sometimes and I really recommend trying to stop looking at them.

Last edited by a moderator: