• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

stop the voices!!!

Returncc

Returncc

I find the most difficult thing with the hearing of voices is one,

1) nobody knows who or where these voices are -- plus one is a loki coyote -- an insane loser diety -- under pressure of future suffering or real violence from the other voices???

2) the voices are forced on a person, they are ignorant, and constantly on the pragmatic-emotional take, they dont pay-out.

3) They die and talk about the immediate disposal of people all the time, and constantly return fear to the voice hearer, while being unable to survive themselves.

How do we stop the voices, by talking to the voices, and having them change, to prevent the damage, to the voice hearer ... ???

any change ideas for voices rather than voice hearers???

returncc

Returncc

Returncc

Why Voice Hearers are Doomed to Suffer

Stop the Voices!!!!

1) these voices appear to be God's enemies or the greatest enemies of the voice hearer in the area, and they all appear to run kingdoms of suprise and fake within the community.

2) no amount of yelling, reasoning, or talking counter-pressure, stops them from constantly taking emotional-pragmatic advantage of reading our minds, and using the information to destroy our lives. Only violence is offered as a solution to hating and hearing voices, from the voices.

3) voices create criminal forms of pressure and violent forms of pressure all the time, on the scale of a world-wide hoax, and no one can out-perform the anti-human "missing" work.

And there are no people in the community a non-criminal person can go to that don't give the appearance of being invaded by martians or part of a conspiracy of body snatchers or mind control, as common as that is. At every step of the way, in every public or private forum, so ... individuals can change the world...

How do we stop the voices from being engaged in conspiracy or perceptual events, how can we change them, and convince them or lock them into not aiming for community destruction and the lives of non-conspiracy or conspiracy folk who no longer, or maybe never did, run in behind real world.

returncc

Returncc

Returncc

Why Voice Hearers are Doomed to Suffer -- the latrine drop -- from war surrender theory to neighbourhood pretend attack -- lighton/lightoff

my voices have changed a great deal over time by talking to them, but the last few years has been perceptual attack, thats the result of decision by bad ghosts and lost battle. i lost a coin flip, that looked like a five-minute, ten year decision and the talking is destructive of spirit and mind. they could have picked being good, but they never perform safe perceptual talking when they talk, only the opposite.

I change myself by reviewing every act of judgment possible from the perspective of not being decieved in language or meaning about "what is" and congruency information (without pressure, without work) and judgments of a good person (important/not important) (real/not real) (possible/not possible) have helped me maintain my sanity. My voices and I collaborate on being the most truthful, about things in these six categories, if the truth is congruency with "what is" rather than something else.

i want to win - (important, not real, possible), arguments or shared worldview, while i want them to win (not important, real, not possible) worldview. (they have a hard time with (not possible) way too often, and this creates alot of perceptual hatred.) or visa versa -- depending on whether we are talking about them or me, -- but i suggest it is still better to avoid a fall and the dump, in theory, rather than volunteering for a disposal, of either kind, I agree to fight and die against the voices and leave it at that, but can't find freedom of the future or other people due to destitution and poverty, so we curse the collective and plan for their destruction, i treat it much like a math puzzle, but in the mind, i swear i have more productive codes for social-political learning -- developed under this kind of pressure -- than anyone else, like the movie, a beautiful mind, yet spend all my time cursing those who abandoned schizophrenics insecure in poverty and fear.

Much of the fear of schizophrenia would go away, if poverty was not the limit on our ability to access the community as an equal person. I cannot access the community if i cannot avoid what makes me fearful at home. If I am constantly preparing to fight and die based on the perception of an immanent sadistic attack by neighbours, or workers, at home, I cannot feel good about being in the community, on a daily basis.

Medications might help, but if a person accepts hearing voices, then not losing safe perceptual statements to voices and being able to manage and cope with those who appear to be a threat or control from a voice is more important, fears that could be easily avoided if circumstances were not limited by poverty, i.e. having sound insulation against others, and mediating contact if ghosts begin to pretend to control other people, or acting against the truth from the ghost. (I don't mind the fact that ghosts attack and die, i just dont like the ones that live and intend long term destruction, or the ones that move in after rejecting God's judgment and plan.) There is a reason why people with schizophrenia do not like forced choices or to dwell involuntarily surrounded by other people, too ignorant to not to be practicing their own spiritual disposal.

returncc

R

rabina

I find the most difficult thing with the hearing of voices is one,

1) nobody knows who or where these voices are -- plus one is a loki coyote -- an insane loser diety -- under pressure of future suffering or real violence from the other voices???

2) the voices are forced on a person, they are ignorant, and constantly on the pragmatic-emotional take, they dont pay-out.

3) They die and talk about the immediate disposal of people all the time, and constantly return fear to the voice hearer, while being unable to survive themselves.

How do we stop the voices, by talking to the voices, and having them change, to prevent the damage, to the voice hearer ... ???

any change ideas for voices rather than voice hearers???

returncc

returncc,
Hi, done here or what???:)

I don't know about your voices, but I personally do not communicate with the voice most of the time and this does really help me, but then ofcourse I give it a few select words as so it deserves them.
The voice certainly doesn't like God and I can attest to that so pray directly to God silently and see if this helps. I find visualizing helps a great deal also as well as doing pleasurable things.
Damn the voices to hell; all of them I say.....but vengeance is mine says the Lord and don't you worry because Gods wrath and fury is awaiting all of these voices.

Anyway, Terri should be coming on in about 4-5 hours I believe.:D

You're thinking way too much like me and over-analyzing, but this is the only way to find answers; isn't it.

Ahhh, my freaking voice is on a recording and yet I do sympathize and empathize with you.
Fear; the only reasons we fear the voice(s) are because we don't know where they're coming from, when they'll be coming and what they'll be saying and how long they'll be staying.

Try and imagine what I have said to this voice.:D
Well, just calm down and focus somewhere else for awhile.
To hell with the voices.....no??? Yes, to hell with them.
They're getting too much attention you know.....

Take it Easy,
rabina

Returncc

Returncc

The voices create hate, but the voices appear to be.... captured themselves..., by some huge dungeon cycle, and they appear to be forcing a confrontation because they are already captured...and not so safe...I doubt they are much to blame .... in comparison with other people actually walking the earth... but wow what crappy head skills they have...just like the doublespeak of Lenny Bruce show...

There's not much I can do, to save these voices, they fail to be strategically secure and have ambitions of their own, way to head strong, they even fail to fight right to achieve their own safe secure condition, or do anything other than basically betray as many people as possible, however, we were talking, and i thought, if people don't show up to save both of us, we may as well organize the destruction of everyone else, seeing as how voices are not real or more than some brain malfunction, despite their true appearance, and God's voice, and i basically don't like them, and everyone takes their chances anyway, and this for many many years, but most of all i hate those who can hear my voice or watch this confrontation like an audience captured by the despotic frog god, r those who witness this confrontation, but believe a bunch of bullshit from liar fraud ghost voices who are normally, usually, or always actually captured or pressed, even by UFO's, ghosts have no rights....and are mostly total freaks anyway...

P.S. The last thing i need is terrible terri flooding my thread, one more time, she writes without clarity, and her posts are too long to read, and she is crazy, if problematized with her voices??? that's bad, what is with telephony long distance voice capture confusion... although we are the only schizophrenics writing on here... battle much....lose much???

It reminds me of N1 versus H1, hell one, or no one? temptation or betrayal? no one has respect and hell has only one loyalty. lol, dna frog.

there is no better target for charity than an educated schizophrenic, I'm certain. drop elsewhere, I'm into publishing.

returncc

T

terri

returncc,
Hi, done here or what???:)

I don't know about your voices, but I personally do not communicate with the voice most of the time and this does really help me, but then ofcourse I give it a few select words as so it deserves them.
The voice certainly doesn't like God and I can attest to that so pray directly to God silently and see if this helps. I find visualizing helps a great deal also as well as doing pleasurable things.
Damn the voices to hell; all of them I say.....but vengeance is mine says the Lord and don't you worry because Gods wrath and fury is awaiting all of these voices.

Anyway, Terri should be coming on in about 4-5 hours I believe.:D

You're thinking way too much like me and over-analyzing, but this is the only way to find answers; isn't it.

Ahhh, my freaking voice is on a recording and yet I do sympathize and empathize with you.
Fear; the only reasons we fear the voice(s) are because we don't know where they're coming from, when they'll be coming and what they'll be saying and how long they'll be staying.

Try and imagine what I have said to this voice.:D
Well, just calm down and focus somewhere else for awhile.
To hell with the voices.....no??? Yes, to hell with them.
They're getting too much attention you know.....

Take it Easy,
rabina
Gosh Rabina

What foresight you have. Just about right in the timing. You receiving feedback from the otherside via Our Father's Healpers then?

Hello Return. What you do not seem to realise is that I am an individualist, I write as I like, in any way I choose and if you do not like it, then you are not the man I thought you were.

With due respect to you for I do know you are an intelligent man but I have to say that i find your following attack an insult to my intelligence and my voices. Now I have two to four questions to ask you in this dump of a place where there is absolutely no air whatsoever, no oxygen, and no I do not mean no ships not for nothing (you go check your grammar there) and I am in a place keeping you all updated and the stink of petrol fumes is all prevailing and absolutely horrendous and if you want to find yourself something to do, you might go check out the dolphins of the world, and go find your answer there. Go use your intelligence and don't go brain dead anylonger.

If there is one thing in this world I cannot stand it is people who attack others who are individuals and using their brains in an alternate manner to help either dyslexics, schizophrenics, and/or mentally/physically abused children, females or men and now go suck eggs and go find out the answers to those questions yourselves and my question to you now for I have been there for you with loads of support and what I want to know is:

(a) are your voices your own or from Satan's power;
(b) whether you are having a problem breathing over in that wonderful free land with plenty of air over in Canada and whether you appreciate that fact;
(c) whether you are living on lots of hydrogen like I am, not called laughter gas nowadays not for nothing;
(d) whether your barb is your own from your own mind or whether from the voices which surround you and which are causing you to have a right merry dance.

I expect you are falling off your seat with laughter, at least, I do hope so, so no offence meant and none taken.

Ta ta you Jesus Preak you and you go no where until you understand a new language, called Latin, of course, through our internet which is these days, Latin.

So dhere you are and still not connected, gosh, you are so clever you are as thick as dhose planks who feeds you lots of false words through your fingers, tee hees. Oh, and yes, I am Saints for ever and you are 6 and I am one of those who are off a da Apostles and still I am literally unable to breath here with no fresh air no air conditioning and so do not feel sorry for us for our ups do not need to breath either and nor do I for I had no heartbeat for a very long time, so not so much a walking zombie, more for an Our Father/Mother, of course.

So long for now and written more or less in Old English for your old understanding for I can go two ways with speech, unlike you, and lots and lots of others and I will ramble any time I want in anyway I want and write in anyway I want particularly Latin without any question marks either and now I must po and go get your brave brain into gear before you loft the lot and go running riot and running scared for the worlds around us are going to panic through fear and yes there are events which are happening and that was not way too soon for it was about time you started to repost and did not leave it all to me and our friend Cal or SuperZ as he does not prefer to be called and then who joined in after you deserted us, the two of us, and lots others did also, Rabina of course.

So you go checks

And now no more posts for all of 10 hours

Terri

Returncc

Returncc

Postcards from the breach

Terri, be not offended by my person, i am not attacking you, but as a paranoid schizophrenic, i just asumed you were from organized crime, flooding the channel on behalf of real and pretend facist Satanism, the good religion that that is, backed up of course by the many others who own or post on here... like many, if not all other sites on the internet...so i dont really care what you write...I just like to give a good ribbing to drop categories who think they can plan out what god or satan has already preset, and the danger and risk...of a plan other than his...and so many of crime...I don't really have a sense of humour...but I thought i would die for this sh*t, so dont tell me what to do, dont take it personally, and don't bother about perceptual misunderstood...

but...before terri floods my thread more...

Postcards from the breach (anarchsit fiction)

Still fighting backward...

They know how to leave all countries as undefended as possible (for real)

Take it over in the spirit world and have it work for you or cooperate with the spirit world and have it work against you. the only harm you do you do to yourself, and I am surrourounded by dupes and sap-suckers, who are disgusting, purposeively in reverse of righteous judgment, and heading toward cycles of cruelty. Fucking ignorant arrogant dumb f*cks without a remorse or a repent, just an evil temptation foil from those who are more evil than they are and those who want them dead… and not one resource secure person to help the innocent avoid their borg intended splatters.

These ass-f*cking ghosts are laughing about maximum damage done through seven years of talking and fake pressure signals, against good innocent or blameless people with circles of bad judgment and truth wedges from the devil and the anti-christ. And all sourced from hell and the spirit world through the reverse of good advice from heaven and the real world. Cooperate with people who will never cooperate with you is a garbage idea and not in reverse, no matter where you sit next to the pit, the people in charge only obey actual blind counter-intelligent leverage while checking and waiting for more weak lions and rats to fall by the wayside to achieve final plunder through the use of pre-existing heirarchy.

They just take, take, take, take, take, take -- All this bitch does is use anti-christ reservists to over press innocent or blameless people to see if they can out-murder the tide that is a flood of hell, if by grace of god they deescale the overt press, the passive press is overwhelmed by violence and all those who remain are viewed by the wash as the next shore to push out to sea, surrounded by the ever near escalation of supreme violence and invisible witches all assigned to each person from inside their head and this they name the reverse of honest self-defence.

schizophrenica creates the perception that god surrounds people with their actual enemies, and fails to support those who step into enemies, etc. the most wicked people.

Rather than just recognizing christ as king we would all rather just die off, or listen to the first stranger who has the jump on the drop inside our heads, for absurd reasons and dire results. What a fag planet.

Sometimes there is more to life than believing the very opposite reason of god’s divine justice for bashing your neighbour to pieces.

The king of thieves can steal your saftey, but the king of liars can destroy your person.

i cannot bear the truth of betrayal or temptation against quality minds and peaceful spirits based on nothing less than fake peoples bad judgment and not a day of self defence from the quality groomed group.

i say to you good judgment is safe and bad judgment unsafe, and the reverse of good judgment is a loss, while the reverse of bad judgment is a gain.

A ghost can measure gains and losses to the end of our destruction, or its opposite, what about you….

returncc - ...beware the false...

T

terri

Re: Postcards from the breach

Terri, be not offended by my person, i am not attacking you, but as a paranoid schizophrenic, i just asumed you were from organized crime, flooding the channel on behalf of real and pretend facist Satanism, the good religion that that is, backed up of course by the many others who own or post on here... like many, if not all other sites on the internet...so i dont really care what you write...I just like to give a good ribbing to drop categories who think they can plan out what god or satan has already preset, and the danger and risk...of a plan other than his...and so many of crime...I don't really have a sense of humour...but I thought i would die for this sh*t, so dont tell me what to do, dont take it personally, and don't bother about perceptual misunderstood...

but...before terri floods my thread more...

Postcards from the breach (anarchsit fiction)

Still fighting backward...

They know how to leave all countries as undefended as possible (for real)

Take it over in the spirit world and have it work for you or cooperate with the spirit world and have it work against you. the only harm you do you do to yourself, and I am surrourounded by dupes and sap-suckers, who are disgusting, purposeively in reverse of righteous judgment, and heading toward cycles of cruelty. Fucking ignorant arrogant dumb f*cks without a remorse or a repent, just an evil temptation foil from those who are more evil than they are and those who want them dead… and not one resource secure person to help the innocent avoid their borg intended splatters.

These ass-f*cking ghosts are laughing about maximum damage done through seven years of talking and fake pressure signals, against good innocent or blameless people with circles of bad judgment and truth wedges from the devil and the anti-christ. And all sourced from hell and the spirit world through the reverse of good advice from heaven and the real world. Cooperate with people who will never cooperate with you is a garbage idea and not in reverse, no matter where you sit next to the pit, the people in charge only obey actual blind counter-intelligent leverage while checking and waiting for more weak lions and rats to fall by the wayside to achieve final plunder through the use of pre-existing heirarchy.

They just take, take, take, take, take, take -- All this bitch does is use anti-christ reservists to over press innocent or blameless people to see if they can out-murder the tide that is a flood of hell, if by grace of god they deescale the overt press, the passive press is overwhelmed by violence and all those who remain are viewed by the wash as the next shore to push out to sea, surrounded by the ever near escalation of supreme violence and invisible witches all assigned to each person from inside their head and this they name the reverse of honest self-defence.

schizophrenica creates the perception that god surrounds people with their actual enemies, and fails to support those who step into enemies, etc. the most wicked people.

Rather than just recognizing christ as king we would all rather just die off, or listen to the first stranger who has the jump on the drop inside our heads, for absurd reasons and dire results. What a fag planet.

Sometimes there is more to life than believing the very opposite reason of god’s divine justice for bashing your neighbour to pieces.

The king of thieves can steal your saftey, but the king of liars can destroy your person.

i cannot bear the truth of betrayal or temptation against quality minds and peaceful spirits based on nothing less than fake peoples bad judgment and not a day of self defence from the quality groomed group.

i say to you good judgment is safe and bad judgment unsafe, and the reverse of good judgment is a loss, while the reverse of bad judgment is a gain.

A ghost can measure gains and losses to the end of our destruction, or its opposite, what about you….

returncc - ...beware the false...
Jetho

So you are not ill anymore, not that you was in the first place.

Got ya.

No offence given, none taken, wish there were more like you.

Not a rant, and nor was mine. OK go get your guns, I have been off on over on one of the war ships and what a lot of UN and what a lot of poison off our seas.

Think I will take time out and get dreff oss and get myself a kip, for I am over and for ups it was over when they changed from the blobs of the blackones to over there ups for angels and all the rest. Blah blah blah, nothing more to say, all been said before.

I go leave this now and go after Christmas, for far too much on with other things happening.

Take care everyone and got to go back to Gob soon so guess I got get ready for warfare, and gueff my banks closed down, electric storms, flash fllods, and yes the banking system collapsed over in England. Go check Hallo and go find each other and go prepare for war without electricity, computers, gas and or coal man and go nature, especially you Jethro who live near the wilderness and Rabina don't forget to go matches for your candles for you will most certainly need them and I have been prepared for rather a lot of years and I go off buying Aga, far too expensive a place to live now so I go back home and prepare for alls at 50 Nightingale Lunatic Asylum not for nothing.

Take care for now and no Christmas Day is still not 25th December and no the year is still not now 2009 and more like the time of the Acopolypse, 1984, so watch out Tony Blair and you read no more Korans, for we are not half out to get you, and yes I do do deadly serious, and yes Jethro, you are talking in double speak as was call one day when he rather sent me an aware email. So there, no ne na na na nas, not any more. And that was not way too soon, and no I am not thick skinned not for nothing.............if you know what I mean, no big deal and just go reread that sentence once again for the double edged sword for means.

Terri

Returncc

Returncc

God and the do not attack shield!!!

Ghost voices, oh i see, its about me, ghosts, oic, not about you, about me.
"voices" = "v"=violence, "oic"=oink pig, "e"=women "s"=secret

?Here is a typical conversation with female pig voices forced into my head, if i speak on their behalf.

"Maybe you should stop a bad idea," "well, we have a wrong design," "maybe you should reject false information," "well, we refuse to accept things that are good," well, you're probably not safe either," "well, we perform the opposite of things that are necessary," "well maybe you should stop a bad idea," "well, we refuse to avoid a wrong design," "well, you should not fail to reject false information," "well, we destroy things that are good," "well, you’re probably not safe then," "well, we perform the opposite what is necessary," "well, maybe you should stop a bad idea," "well, we only use a wrong design," "well, you should want to reject false information then," well, we refuse to accept things that are good," "well you’re probably not safe then," "well, we only perform the opposite what is necessary," "well maybe you should stop a bad idea," "well, we refuse to avoid a wrong design," etcetera. pre-occupational delusionalites everyone.

I think it an illness,

You know doll, we are the only people on here who post...

so tell me, your a phychic, whats it take to witness testify and not be froggy dead poo at the UN?

returncc