• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

stolen speakers

J

javaprogrammer87

definetely it is so annoying i had some job offers from neighbour town but postponing this as i think it is wise and safe to stay at home a bit [and pleasant]

bpd2020

bpd2020

I agree that it is wise to stay home during lockdown. I hope the job offers will be available afterwards.

J

javaprogrammer87

it would be even wiser to earn money from home by one of this youtubes online movies or poker or trading, even more than welcome to do it i think .[but speakers would be advisable]

J

javaprogrammer87

amount of 180 pound is more than minimal amount stealen which does not turn on prosecution it is amount bigger than minimal

J

javaprogrammer87

hi guys even this failurte with speakers 180 pound, i plan to keep going, keep growing bigger and top up 389 pound [530 dollars] into first [biggest ]poker torunament which hopefully will qualify to list. It is mostly because of my age and to grow bigger ,get to wikipedia and be super successfull. I think it is wise to keep growin beside failure with speakers.

J

javaprogrammer87

man came now wayyy too late speaking foul language like usual.

J

javaprogrammer87

guy is wicked/crazy he gave me now broccolli and onion. [speaker thief]

J

javaprogrammer87

Hi guys all in all i worked today and plan to continue work permanentyl [beside tuesday which i have video call] which prioritoaire expenditure would be as first bigger torunament of poker which qualifies to wikipedia and mob hembndon list. there is on sunday now but do not have money to fuel it . Wanted t owrite more but will give reain check on it.

J

javaprogrammer87

Also they are other games which make produce effect on other sited like cardplayer or things connected with poker enhancikng wikipedia profile. [which can be done before event allowing for mob hembndondo ]]

J

javaprogrammer87

this guy told me now he will give me money for speakers.

J

javaprogrammer87

this guy is so annoying i saw him now in kitchen told me tommorrow will give me some money approximately 22:00 it really affect my wellbeing,performance i called police they told me to call later as it is 4 o clock in morning

J

javaprogrammer87

again i saw him 4:50 and listen his talk and before i saw him with friends drinking beer near tesco.

J

javaprogrammer87

I see this speaker thief 3 times today it seriously affect my performance at work and researches and is so annoying.

J

javaprogrammer87

now i think it is sale for this model
Sharp Party speakers 180W for £89 Instore @ B&M (Halifax)
£89£14539

Last edited by a moderator:
J

javaprogrammer87

i took tablets to calm down [slepeeaze]as mostly this speaker issue distracts, annoys and diminish performance.