• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Still struggling, but doing better

Mimi14

Mimi14

Hi everyone,

I had a follow-up with my psychiatrist today. She proposed me some coping skills, meditation apps, and books that she thinks may help when I am feeling anxious.

As for today, I am overall feeling better and the DP/DR and off-balance sensations are nearly faded. I'm still struggling here and there, but definitely not as much as a few days ago.

Considering I am a relatively new member of the forums, I would also like to say thank you to everyone who has responded to my threads. I always feel a touch of hope and relief while reading all of your replies. I'm really grateful for being apart of this friendly and lovely community! :D

Thank you once again,
Mimi

A

Am33

Read Pollyanna my favorite If you have not read it . Its about a girl who sees the bright side in everything she makes a game of it and she makes everyone she meets happy . You know halloween movies stuff like that isn't good for us lots bad things happen on halloween and its aimed at children. The worst is its like a virus that enters our minds just like one a computer and by the end of the year people are very depressed from it not a good holiday to follow .Cheers

bpd2020

bpd2020

This is a lovely update to read. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)