Still Paranoid

Zardos

Zardos

A couple of months ago my nurse was trying to get me to go down to the clinic for my depot injection instead of them coming to see me.. My father was going to find out which bus I needed to catch and how much it would cost... The whole thing was in the advanced planning stage and then................. They just dropped it.. Without a word of explanation... Nobody has mentioned it... Not a word.. I know my father has my nurses phone number and they have been talking about me behind my back... But I can't understand why they have dropped the idea.. When they all were so enthusiastic about it... I hate the way they haven't said anything about it.. it creeps me out and makes me paranoid.. I would ask them... But I don't want things to change and I don't want to jinx it... This happens allot around me... People treat me like a child and make decisions that effect my life without consulting me... it makes more sense me going to see them.. So what was said for them to drop it.. I know they have redone my care plan.. I haven't seen it yet.. Still waiting on my copy... Maybe there's something in there...
I hate being watched.. Talked about.. And having my world moved around me.. Without consulting me.. Even if it is to my advantage this time... Its not that they dropped it.. Its the conspiracy of silence around it. I should have been told something.

You think I should ask ?

exyz

exyz

I'm not sure if waiting in a clinic to get a needle in your arse is a good reason for learning to use the bus:unsure:

I'd prefer a depot in the comfort of my own room if I was on one.

But maybe ask why using the bus seems to have gone off the agenda? Do you look like a potential bus hijacker like in Dirty Harry? Do you have a plaster on your nose? It would scare the bejaysus out of me. :D

Zardos

Zardos

lol... I don't think its the bus.. I think its the people... Last time I was in the hospital.. I didn't mix well with others.. I ended up on a secure unit... Maybe they have decided that its better for everybody if I stay in doors.. Mite explain why they don't talk about it... At least that's what my paranoia is telling me..

Seachad

Seachad

lol... I don't think its the bus.. I think its the people... Last time I was in the hospital.. I didn't mix well with others.. I ended up on a secure unit... Maybe they have decided that its better for everybody if I stay in doors.. Mite explain why they don't talk about it... At least that's what my paranoia is telling me..
It might've been something like that. Or it might just be something simple and logistical, having nothing to do with you, directly, and they might be being daft about it and thinking they won't bother you with it because they don't want you to 'get upset' or possibly to stoke your paranoia while not realizing that handling it this way would do just that anyhow. After all, a lot of the time, what folks suspect might be malice winds up being either incompetence or simply someone being silly, daft, or otherwise just not thinking or realizing what the full repercussions of their actions might be.

Note that I don't really know anything about the situation itself. I'm simply giving my thoughts upon it, from what you've written here. I can certainly see why not being told why the change happened would tend to arouse your paranoia, when your prone to it in the first place, even knowing that it probably isn't anything to be paranoid about, and probably isn't really a conspiracy, but probably just people being foolish, which people tend to be.

Any road, I hope things get themselves sorted (in a good way) soon. Wishing you well.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

You should be actively involved in your treatments. Why do they just make plans with out telling you? Sorry that happens.

dkd192325

dkd192325

Maybe your nurse is concerned about you just now and feels he/she can better care for you on a one to one basis at home.

Zardos

Zardos

Maybe your nurse is concerned about you just now and feels he/she can better care for you on a one to one basis at home.
Don't get me wrong I'm kind of glad things have worked out like this as its easier for me.. But it is weird the way they haven't mentioned it.. Its almost as if they don't want me going down there... They treat me like a child.. Every body knows what's best for me.. But no one actually asks me.. Its really frustrating.. But I don't want to say too much as I don't want to rock the boat.

Maybe there will be something in my care plan when I get that.. I kind of want to know who's holding the strings.. Even if they are on my side.

:shrug:

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm sorry too they make decisions without consulting you.
Take care

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zardos Bipolar Forum 7
S Bipolar Forum 2
Zardos Bipolar Forum 1