still getting accused

I

invisible2014

Hi all I'm trying my best to recover by throwing away all my energy tablets and for a second time given up.drinking completely which I have done as have been given one Last ever chance but does anyone feel that what ever they do they still get accused as I still get accused of taking a tablet or drinking

A

Abacas

I feel accused many times and it is unjustified. We live in a very abusive world. It is very sad.

C

Cazzy_1

I feel accused many times and it is unjustified. We live in a very abusive world. It is very sad.
The abusers are sad they have psychological issues they are not addressing and taking their anger and frustration out on others.

K

Katyj

Screw the accusers, keep doing what you're doing!

I understand what you're going through, it is disheartening to conquer an addiction, and for people not to believe you. I used to have a substance abuse problem, which has stopped the Nhs giving me support for my mental health, despite me giving up by myself, self referring to services and giving consistent clean tests for the last 5 months!

Screw them :p

A

Abacas

I don't think in the USA that it is a crime to be abusive but crimes spin off of the abuse. Laws need to be studied and the book thrown at people when people get by with pushing abuse on others. They probably are committing crimes along with it all.

R

redsquareraptor

I'm a hypocrite for saying this before I've managed to "detox" but screw them. You're not doing it for them - you're doing it for you!