• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Still figuring out treatments?

L

lostwonderer12

My head is spinning now that I've completely run out of Ativan. What is the best way to calm bad bad anxiety? I can't go out for a walk or just try to do something else that doesn't work for me. I'm sure I need a combination of medication I've tried natural suppliments which don't work. I'm losing my mind

T

TyFence

Pray tell him all about it. It will I confuse you and make you positive. It does me. Figure yourself out of this negative place. Try to be positive. Remember what he has said as guide lines.

L

Lizaje

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Do you have a medication right now?

L

lostwonderer12

i t
Do you have a medication right now?
i take a benzodiazapine and effexor. but its not treating this issue. anxiety runs in my family and i have the worst of it. like some people get nervous around big crowds or certain situations and than when they come home they can get that sigh of releif and actually relax. for me its like im running from a wild animal for my life and it never turns off not even for 1 minute of the day

L

Lizaje

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i take a benzodiazapine and effexor.
Should you try something other than effexor then? I'm on effexor but because it worked poorly I have an antipsychotic on the side, it strengthens the effect of venlafaxine.