• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Still fighting

Shayfury

Shayfury

I went thru a med change almost a month ago now. The withdrawals from my previous med and the start of a new one triggered almost nonstop panic and anxiety. Some life factors aren't helping either. Im hand rearing 6 kittens a well. Im worried about everyone and everything that goes even a little wrong. I am admittedly slightly taking more lorazepam then prescribed. I've told the doctor, I'm waiting for a psychologist to get back to me. It's been around 2 weeks. I feel I need help sooner then that. Just venting here. It's been a long roller-coaster ride and I'm exhausted.

F

Flower96

I understand how you feel. have you tried some meditation or like trying to let things flow? anxiety makes us want to control everything but knowing that we don't have to control everything because things will be fine and will take care of themselves can help a bit.

Shayfury

Shayfury

I have. As of right now I either fall into a restless sleep due to lack of sleep, or I cry. 🤦‍♀️.

F

Flower96

I understand. It's like you're in burnout right now. I had one too some time ago. Try to distract yourself as much as you can, watch something that makes you laugh, go outside, don't give this feelings too much attention because you'll only feel worse. I know this may sound too silly but maybe can help. I hope you feel better soon 🤗

I

Inie

I am going through the same experience. I’m 2 weeks off my old med and it’s been ongoing anxiety/ panic. So I’m substituting with a new med but the withdrawals are still kicking me hard. I hear you on the life stressors believe me I have my share. Be cautious with the lorazapam. It’s great fix but coming off is horrible. Hang in there and have hope with the new med.