• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Still Afraid A bit To Try And Meet People Anywhere And Have A Relationship With In Any Form

W

wheat

I wrote a lot about my story on my welcome thread about my fear or people. I never had good friends ever and a real romantic relationship as well. I've always met the not good to very to extreme bad types of people my whole life. I have only my family and help team right now and think maybe it's best I don't engage or even try anymore to have any relations, since I always get hurt somehow and let down. What ever happens, happens if I met anyone. Since I always get hurt in some way by people, all I know is pain from it and true disappointment. I know truly there is good people out there but with my luck never met such a person. I'm not sure how friendship or a romantic a relationship truly work as well. I know what I want from one and don't want. However in today's society though well there isn't that or not accepting very much anymore I think, and true I can be wrong.

A guy if I met someone which I highly doubt would want kids and to have sex a lot and I really don't want kids nor sex a lot or maybe not at all from what I've been through being sexualy abused by a guy. Just seems or I know that type who would be patient and accept that from me doesn't exist in this world. I'm almost 32 next year in January I'll be and have no social life. I don't know what will happen on this fourm if meeting anyone interesting that would accept me, not mind and hopefully like my opinions, veiws on things as well what I like and believe in. So far never met any but who truly knows but for me I'm not desperate for friendship or love if it happens it happens. I suppose we will see on here.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I wrote a lot about my story on my welcome thread about my fear or people. I never had good friends ever and a real romantic relationship as well. I've always met the not good to very to extreme bad types of people my whole life. I have only my family and help team right now and think maybe it's best I don't engage or even try anymore to have any relations, since I always get hurt somehow and let down. What ever happens, happens if I met anyone. Since I always get hurt in some way by people, all I know is pain from it and true disappointment. I know truly there is good people out there but with my luck never met such a person. I'm not sure how friendship or a romantic a relationship truly work as well. I know what I want from one and don't want. However in today's society though well there isn't that or not accepting very much anymore I think, and true I can be wrong.

A guy if I met someone which I highly doubt would want kids and to have sex a lot and I really don't want kids nor sex a lot or maybe not at all from what I've been through being sexualy abused by a guy. Just seems or I know that type who would be patient and accept that from me doesn't exist in this world. I'm almost 32 next year in January I'll be and have no social life. I don't know what will happen on this fourm if meeting anyone interesting that would accept me, not mind and hopefully like my opinions, veiws on things as well what I like and believe in. So far never met any but who truly knows but for me I'm not desperate for friendship or love if it happens it happens. I suppose we will see on here.
You've just not met the right person yet. Be patient, I'm sure you will find the one 👍

W

wheat

@GhostOfLenin
True though thsys not the first time I heard that line, so it's becoming harder to actually believe in that anymore. If someone says that to me heard it countless times. Apologies for being depressive about it and not trying to be rude, like I saidI speak my mind. We will see is all I can do since if nothing comes from me being by people I'm totally good being alone only having family and my healing team the rest of my life. If that's sad and pathetic sorry, if I told most my stories about online things that happened to me you'd probably understand me more on why I'd would not mind that as an option. Thank you though still.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
@GhostOfLenin
True though thsys not the first time I heard that line, so it's becoming harder to actually believe in that anymore. If someone says that to me heard it countless times. Apologies for being depressive about it and not trying to be rude, like I saidI speak my mind. We will see is all I can do since if nothing comes from me being by people I'm totally good being alone only having family and my healing team the rest of my life. If that's sad and pathetic sorry, if I told most my stories about online things that happened to me you'd probably understand me more on why I'd would not mind that as an option. Thank you though still.
Dont apologise for being you my friend. Your young so try not to get to worried about it all.

W

wheat

@GhostOfLenin
I suppose I'm not the type of girl who like others who put themselves out there a lot. I'm happy being single as well

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
@GhostOfLenin
I suppose I'm not the type of girl who like others who put themselves out there a lot. I'm happy being single as well
Aw you will find the right fella at some point but you should enjoy being single though. Can't relate to female single life but single life as a dude has its perks 😂

W

wheat

@GhostOfLenin
Thanks we will see and I am enjoying it too. I suppose guys are different than girls in that aspect.

L

Ladyfair

@GhostOfLenin
Hi Welcome! I know what you mean about things that happen on line. I hope you enjoy it here there are a lot of good and caring people on here.

W

wheat

@Ladyfair
Thank you for welcoming me, I appreciate and I'll see as I make myself around the fourm more.