• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Still a bloody addict!!!

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
ok i'm fucking up again this christmas havent not drank for a year and a month i decide for xmas i will treat myself to some online valium 50 tabs only 5 milligramms???????? WHY then i ordered some more instead of valium they have given me a much smaller dosahe of bromazapam. i wrote to them and basically explained the situation. i will fight to get the order right but thats the point nobody knows about this but me but when i take one all my paranoia,fear and anxiety dissapear and i love it. i'm not going to buy anymore and ive already told them i have a very good lawyer and accountant because the pills advertised on theyre website that they have given me are less expensive than the ones i bought. where does that leave me? still an addict STILL A FUCKING ADDICT i thought i had it sussed. i'm going to try and not buy anymore i know how harmful they are part of me wishes i didnt ignorance is bliss still a mess diddy:scared:

bluenomore

bluenomore

hey diddipinks,

first of all, you know that buying pills over the internet is just as (if not more) risky as getting them from a geezer down an alley, so there can't be any surprise there.

next, you surely must also know that whatever temporary relief you get from some blues is just that - temporary. Whatever probs you got will still be there when the pills run out and trying to plug the hole is just gonna lead to bigger probs down the road.

I know, easy to preach (except I'm an atheist) - lay off them cause it's just a prelude to a much worse time.

Talk to your doc - peace

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
hi blue got an appointment with the doctor in a fe days so going to speak to them classic addiction i know i shouldnt do it but i do it anyway your right i'm probably going to feel all anxious for a week or to with redisule anxiety. it probably wont be as bad as i think tho thanks for the reply diddy:)