Step backwards

S

sparrow

I ve been doing well since my pills have been changed.Its been a long battle with depression and at times came very close to giving up.
So im so upset that today i sh for the first time in ages.Now i feel really sad that i,m not as well as i kept telling myself i was.
I ve never told anyone about sh,my husband thinks im fine,and that there,s no such thing as depression.
just feel like crying.

maxitab

maxitab

Aw hon...sorry to hear its a struggle. Don't feel bad, you did what you did to cope is all.....

Have a cry. It can be a welcome release. It must be so hard being around someone who doesn't understand.

Look on it as a temporary set back. We can support you and listen, and most of us know what it is like.....

:hug:

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya

So sorry, but don't let this one slip get you too down. What does your husband think is wrong with people who get the classic symptoms of depression? Will he refuse to read anything on the subject or could you ask him to? It must be hard to feel you can't talk about this. I agree with Maxitab, have a little forgiveness for yourself, and don't let this overwhelm you. Keep posting. xx