• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Starting to think this can’t be anxiety

D

Doc1

Feeling so physically ill everyday now, back and stomach in agony, head pressure getting worse, legs getting weaker everyday, pulsing neck making me sick, no sign of any of this easing for just 1 day😫can’t eat can’t sleep

Jolly

Jolly

Hi doc1. I feel the same when anxiety is too high. My legs feel like jelly. I have a hot water bottle I think as a comfort blanket type of thing. Have you seen the doctor or spoke to them about this

Wishbone

Wishbone

Have you had your blood pressure checked recently Doc? Could be that maybe. The head and neck stuff at least.

D

Doc1

Hi doc1. I feel the same when anxiety is too high. My legs feel like jelly. I have a hot water bottle I think as a comfort blanket type of thing. Have you seen the doctor or spoke to them about this
Hi, yeah they are fed up with me now I think, I thought it would start to ease a bit but if anything it’s getting worse, only way I can sleep is with lorazepam but given on a short term basis

D

Doc1

Have you had your blood pressure checked recently Doc? Could be that maybe. The head and neck stuff at least.
Yeah had that checked and blood tests not showing anything worrying just iron a bit high

Jolly

Jolly

They won’t prescribe on a long term basis due to the addiction. I take 2mg diazepam but been on it for a long time. I need it also to calm my ventricular ectopics and vestibular problem. Did the doctor not suggest anything else that might help. It is really hard to even speak to a doctor let alone see one in lockdown. They won’t be fed up with you at all. Have you tried a therapist

D

Doc1

They won’t prescribe on a long term basis due to the addiction. I take 2mg diazepam but been on it for a long time. I need it also to calm my ventricular ectopics and vestibular problem. Did the doctor not suggest anything else that might help. It is really hard to even speak to a doctor let alone see one in lockdown. They won’t be fed up with you at all. Have you tried a therapist
Yeah I only got a 2 week supply, they have tried me on ssri’s which made me far worse than I was at the start, only felt a little shaky an now i feel really ill, my work have set me up with some sort of one, been off work 3 months now and had never had a day off in 6 years before that

Jolly

Jolly

You will need a good therapist band you have to click so you can be open and honest. So sad you have been off work that long. Did the doctor suggest mental health services as psychiatrists are the only professionals who can diagnose and then give the right treatment

D

Doc1

They mentioned someone I could speak to along those lines I think, finding everything hard because of so many symptoms, honestly feel as if something is wrong in my body whether it be the medication I was on or antibiotics they prescribed a few months back, something not right at all

Jolly

Jolly

Have you actually seen the doctor as we cannot get in to see ours. We speak to the reception and if you can get past them the nurse practitioner

D

Doc1

Seen him once and I’ve also been to a&e, they just checked my heart an blood and sent me home, thought it might’ve put me at ease but was so ill walking out the place

Jolly

Jolly

Gosh I am not sure what else to suggest. Try some mindfulness on YouTube as it can be relaxing when you learn to relax. Are you in a crisis

D

Doc1

Thank you for the reply’s, tried a little of this just can’t seem to relax when I’m feeling sick a lot, starting to feel that way, going to ring the doctors again in the morning

D

Doc1

Gosh I am not sure what else to suggest. Try some mindfulness on YouTube as it can be relaxing when you learn to relax. Are you in a crisis
Thank you for the reply’s, tried a little of this just can’t seem to relax when I’m feeling sick a lot, starting to feel that way, going to ring the doctors again in the morning