Standing up to bullies

qwerty1234

qwerty1234

I have extremely negative experiences with negative support and invalidation when I work with aggressive, nasty people ... people act like I shouldn't be scared, or not to be upset.

I hate it.

I have gotten more support lately, and have learned how to stand on my own, but I come here to vent because some people act like what i am going through is somehow a weakness of me, that I am weak or prone to being picked on, and also I am here to vent feelings of fear and anger and silence when it comes to the nasty things I have experienced from former friends shutting me out of their life once I became assertive, and my parents acting the bully themselves, or else having ego and fakeness lack of unsympathy when I encounter bullies.

Bullies are very weak to me.

L

letmein

I have extremely negative experiences with negative support and invalidation when I work with aggressive, nasty people ... people act like I shouldn't be scared, or not to be upset.

I hate it.

Bullies are very weak to me.
I have been bullied and maybe did bulling when I was younger, no excuse.

I am now my worst bully, every hour of every day I call myself names, pick on me, beat myself up verbally.

i hate myself for who and what I have become.

so maybe i am the weakest of the weak?

G

goodgollymiss

hugs. Thankyou two for being honest!

D

Dulcie

I've never tolerated bullies, especially those who wrecked my daughter's life which was why I took her out of school to be schooled at home; she's done exceptionally well.

Since a recent attempt to get at me, I've had to employ a bodyguard though have taken training in self defence. Recently though, I had an unpleasant brush with a cyber bully and felt helpless, so I blocked him in all areas.

We have a responsibility to ourselves to stay safe when online. And stay vigilant.