• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Standing up to bullies

Q

qwerty1234

I have extremely negative experiences with negative support and invalidation when I work with aggressive, nasty people ... people act like I shouldn't be scared, or not to be upset.

I hate it.

I have gotten more support lately, and have learned how to stand on my own, but I come here to vent because some people act like what i am going through is somehow a weakness of me, that I am weak or prone to being picked on, and also I am here to vent feelings of fear and anger and silence when it comes to the nasty things I have experienced from former friends shutting me out of their life once I became assertive, and my parents acting the bully themselves, or else having ego and fakeness lack of unsympathy when I encounter bullies.

Bullies are very weak to me.

L

letmein

I have extremely negative experiences with negative support and invalidation when I work with aggressive, nasty people ... people act like I shouldn't be scared, or not to be upset.

I hate it.

Bullies are very weak to me.
I have been bullied and maybe did bulling when I was younger, no excuse.

I am now my worst bully, every hour of every day I call myself names, pick on me, beat myself up verbally.

i hate myself for who and what I have become.

so maybe i am the weakest of the weak?

G

goodgollymiss

hugs. Thankyou two for being honest!

D

Dulcie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I've never tolerated bullies, especially those who wrecked my daughter's life which was why I took her out of school to be schooled at home; she's done exceptionally well.

Since a recent attempt to get at me, I've had to employ a bodyguard though have taken training in self defence. Recently though, I had an unpleasant brush with a cyber bully and felt helpless, so I blocked him in all areas.

We have a responsibility to ourselves to stay safe when online. And stay vigilant.