• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

SPRAVATO for Treatment Resistance Depression Has anyone used Spravato?

J

Jules5

My Psychiatrist setup Spravato treatment for me. My oral antidepressants I have been on for 4 years are not working. I have been in therapy for the last 4 years. I have physical signs of depression which are not showering, not cleaning my house and failure to engage with people.

Please let me know what you think Love Jules

J

Jules5

When I am going through Spravato treatment I am going to listen to all kinds of positive feed back messages on depression. My brain under the Spravato treatment will be induced to taking in messages. Spravato is used for anesthesia.

J

Jules5

Especially to quit smoking cigarettes!!! Take Showers is my main big one. Change my clothes everyday.

J

Jules5

Spravato treatment is highly regulated and Supervised by Certified Doctors and Nurses. It was approved in the US 2019. Have to check out other Countries and how successful Spravato is.

C

CaptaInNemo

I’m on my 3rd week of the Spravato treatment. Initially I thought I’d was going to do the trick but now my depression seems worse than before. I’m scared to do the next treatment actually. I can’t get myself to do anything, even brush my teeth. I’m on a leave of absence from work and I can’t see how in the hell I’m gonna be able to go back. I’m in a constant state of catastrophic/doomsday/fearful thinking, etc … This depression is making me feel like I am week or lazy which is adding to the depression. Can anyone relate?