• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Spiritual, psychic, religious and other alternative perspectives

P

Paul

This is a new sub category (19 January 2009) aimed at people who would like to discuss spiritual, psychic, religious and other alternative perspectives.

For instance:

• Astral Projection: Out-of-Body, Remote Viewing, WitchRiding, Bi-located.
  • Bad Spiritual
  • Good Spiritual
  • Human or Alien Conspiracy: Mindcontrol, Electronics, or Stealth Technology.
  • Pagan, Wiccan, Psychic, Channeling, & Spirit Guides
  • Parallel Universes/Realities, Telepathy, Teleportation, & Time Travel
  • Religion or Creationism

S

SuperZ

Paul,

Subcategories is a mod that you need to add to the vbulletin software. The admins on the vbulletin can help you with this, and can even do the job for you with a temp admin account.

Here's the goodies.... Subcategories Mods

SZ

C

calfellows

Can we pray/ask God to invoke/command spirits to minister to or assist us, or can we invoke/conjure/summon white spirits and/or the veiled monitors/saints into the service/will of God/justice? Need to try it both ways, careful to keep it white. It’s biblical, book of Job, that God commanded both good and bad spirits for certain tasks. It's biblical, book of Daniel, that we are to "test the spirits that they are of God". May explain Solomon/Judas. In the service of God, all involved evolve through the stimulation of this constant associationship into immortality? Can we carry a written prayer in our pocket or around our necks in a small bag/bottle (grigri), as visible reminder/symbol? If God is for me, then who can stand against me? Of coarse, for this to work at all, there would have to be assigned principals involved, professionally trained/certified (alpha take-charge organized/teamed entities with owners' manual).
-
Abba, father in heaven, thy will be done. Please invoke/command/send trained/teamed/teamed entities to help me achieve the list below. Angels/spirits and veiled monitors/saints of God, in the name of YHWH, please professionally organize/team, and help me achieve the list below:

a. birthright
b. curse
c. sustenance
d. enlighten/inform/chasten
e. sociology
f. family
g. prayer
h. revelations, purpose
i. capacities/capabilities, checklist
z. applies to all

C

calfellows

Terri,

Your vision of speaking with an angel on white horse strikes me as interesting.

My dreams are full, like novels/movies, but I rarely have visuals while awake, and then it's only momentary flashes, usually lasting just a few seconds, short previews. It's very real to me, but usually in black and white, rarely in color. I think that what I see locally is black and white, and what I see when elsewhere (bilocating) is in color.

For you to have full-length visuals like you do, such focus, do you think that you may be gifted? Of coarse, keep in mind that they are masters of deceit, of delusion. I don't like the idea of entertaining or dabbling with inner spirit guides, pagan, but your experience appears possibly to be bilocating, and not necessarily inner guides projecting visions. Have you ever thought about it? I guess that the question would be weather or not any of this is of God. If you don't mind, ask the angels a few serious questions or tasks? Take your time, no hurry, and see what you might come up with.

Questions:

1. A few years back, I was taking One-a-Day vitamins plus B12 and Zinc, and I was able to expel/eject these voices. It was like we were butting heads, it made co-walking impossible/harmful to them. They would become ill, faint, and they would literally leap from my body. Well, all vitamins are now synthetic, and I am no longer able to achieve expel/eject. My question for you and yours is; "Exactly what nutrient or element was it that caused this ability to "expel/eject"? Any details on the formula/dosage?

2. What is the proper way to bind/expel/eject these trespassing meddling puppetmasters (devourers)?

3. White horse. Did you see his face? Ask for his name? Ask if he's of God? Ask him to state his business? Ask if you can call on him from time to time?

warm regards,
Cal

C

calfellows

Terri,

Good morning to you, and thanks for your feedback.

Something that occurred to me while re-reading your angel
post is how the bible is often misinterpreted, misunderstood,
mistranslated, even incorrect by the very writers themselves.
Well, what occurred to me is the veil, and how reality is being
very slowly understood/revealed/unraveled. Even the writers
themselves were not fully informed/credible to the reality of the
situation. Well, just that I had always been upset by all of this.
Make any sense?

Warm Regards,
Cal

C

calfellows

Terri,

Reading the book before altered wont do much good,
because the writers were also behind the veil (uninformed).
The new covenant should have have been there from the start,
which just goes to show how blind humanity truly was, in
darkness.

Did you have any type of religious experiences while visiting any
of the famous landmarks? I've always wondered if people in
the holy land suffer like we do, wondered in that might be a safe
haven for us.

I'm like you with the visions, it's always force-fed, and never
seems to amount to anything useful or of G*d. The constant
rant is just to keep them in control over us, and it also keeps
us from being able to think for ourselves. It's just the nature
of the beast (snuffage).

Wishing you the best, and hope you've had a great day.

Regards,
Cal

C

calfellows

Terri,
The bible code prophesys are saying the same thing
about our president. Such an act would likely start a
civil war, racial, on the streets of this country, which
could spread. Would be interesting to know the
source/root of your claims.
Cal

C

calfellows

Terri,

The bible code prophesys have been proven wrong many
times already.
http://exodus2006.com/BibleCodes2.htm

I think you should keep a journal or log of your
dreams/visions, and of your understandings/revelations.

Microsoft Word allows you to put a password on your
file and lock it for privacy.

[SIZE="-1"]1. Open the document.
2. On the File menu, click Save As.
3. On the Tools menu in the Save As dialog box, click General Options.
4. In the Password to open box, type a password, and then click OK.
5. In the Reenter password to open box, type the password again, and then click OK.
6. Click Save.[/SIZE]

Cal

C

calfellows

Terri,

Microsoft's password encryption makes it almost impossible to open the file without the password. The hack/cracking programs would take over 10 years to open the file. Well, just know that it's very secure and nearly impossible to crack.

Please do not argue with Elf. Please realize that non spiritual people will always go for the medical approach. Please realize that for some people, the symptoms are so bad that they need something to keep their head above the water, to keep them functional.

Cal

C

calfellows

Terri,
Also wanted to mention that your vision of me being
moved to another place is something that I was also
told a few weeks ago. Their track record is pretty bad as
far as credibility, and so it's a wait and see situation,
sceptical. Angel without wings? Carried me? Please provide
details, if you dont' mind?

Kind Regards,
Cal

C

calfellows

Terri,

Please go back and delete the fussy posts and just ignore it.

The vision looks like the judgement of america or something
like that, but it looks to me to be very vague, like maybe you
need to look for more details/specifics or mandates/warnings.

Cal

T

terri

Yes Cal

Good idea to delete those posts which I have done.

I hope I haven't upset the flow of things for the forum.

Too much information from me and also too much of my feelings and points of view on specific subjects. But, it was good to let off steam.

The visions, well, I was just telling them just after they occurred, through my third eye and around me in my room, and then filling in where things had happened when I was out of doors.

Let anyone who wants to say I'm ill. It really would be interesting to get a professional's 'take' on what has been happening with my voices and my visions through intervoice but now I really don't care, because I do know it's not going to happen. There was no one, quite literally, no one to tell other than through Intervoice because I know full well that these sort of experiences are viewed as mental ill health by many people, and I did not want to go down that route ever again because I wanted to live my own way and I had every right to do that, if I so choose, without having my freedom taken away from me.

Surely, full marks to me for doing it on my own for years and before I joined Intervoice and then thankyou for all the help after that.

If I am the one responsible for putting people off posting then I am sorry, but I just thought, reading about my experiences, this would encourage other people to share their experiences as well, especially when, deliberately, I wrote them in a shall we say 'mentally different to their norm' sort of way.

I've never ever been on a forum before and it took me all my time to pluck up the courage to post, although that might seem strange to some people, and hoped I would get an insight into thoughts and feelings from other people, as well as helping myself to get these things out of my system.

My visions seem very vague, I know, whether they mean anything or not remains to be seen. But I was told yesterday through the voices that the rising of the oak tree was symbolism for the end of the tree of life. That this planet is already gone, and as much as I did ask for answers, and I did, there were none forthcoming.

Maybe the visions were just for me and me alone to let me know that when I am dead I will not be coming back. Only time will tell.

I don't give it too much thought these days because it's all just rather confusing.

I have travelled many times, all over the world, and many strange things have happened around me and to me while I've been away and also at home. These days, I just look forward to the next instalment, but just think that it's a good job everything started to happen around about middle age because it was just about the time in my life when I could cope with it all without getting the screaming abdabs or committing hare kare, which is how it makes you feel when voices, visions and having your body taken over first starts to happen.

Anyway, with regard to what the visions mean, and I will ask, if I have any insight whatsoever, I will post on Intervoice. But I've been told that I do not let the world unfold around me and that I must now read psalm 118, the very centre of the Holy Book.

Thank you to that person from America who e-mailed me and said how much they enjoyed reading my posts. It gave me the courage to carry on.

Terri x

C

calfellows

Terri,

Your vision is pretty much to the letter, as far as what the bible says. Thanks for the clarification of the oak tree, that cutting it reveals it's age/seasons. The volcano I understood as earth changes, the child I understood as pity upon children in the land during warfare. You also mentioned murder, and well, thats the nature of the beast.

I can respect your choice to live without medications. It can get unbearable at times, and thats when people tend to test the medications. I've tried hundreds of meds, and nothing works for me. Keep in mind that some people cannot see that they need help.

Cal

T

terri

Hi Cal

Interesting isn't it? Especiially the great white spirit and the angel on horseback with wings and how they both left the vision together at the same time.

My thoughts now on the vision of the murdered woman is that it was some sort of 'warning' for women to cover up more. She was inappropriately dressed. A pretty horrific vision just the same.

The child shuffling backwards on his bottom, well the child was I'd say about 4 or 5, very young, was not from the east or would I say eastern european. He looked very British. He was wearing a short pair of pants and a black and white teeshirt, and the nun who came to his aid was in full habit: you could tell how he was moving that he had been frightened and was getting out the way as quickly as he could. War, yes, obviously....

It is also obvious to me that these angels can change their guise in my visions, because the angel on horseback left his horse and came closer into my third eye as a man, and as I said, changed from white to black.

This, I think, causes confusion, because it is difficult to understand who are genuine angels and who are imposters, of which I think there are many, and this I believe was what I was being shown. As you have often said yourself, there is much trickery. Back to revelations, hey, the fallen angels, and John's visions...

I had no fear whatsoever though because the great white spirit was totally benign, genuine, was there with me, there together at the same time as the angel with wings on horseback, and as they left together I felt great peace. I felt that peace and was totally surrounded by a white light at the same time. Until, of course, the vision of the woman......

I am so sorry that the medicines you have taken over the years have not helped and also that you have had to cope with everything since childhood.

Well I think you and anyone else who copes for a lifetime with visionary dreams and voice hearing deserves all our respect. It can all be so very very difficult...

All the best
Terri x