• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Spiritual Oppression.

R

rabina

I just looked up spiritual oppression to see if a symptom I have was listed and it wasn't, but I noticed many signs/symptoms that seem to exist among all voice hearer types.

My symptom would be "talking outloud." Unable to think within my mind, for thoughts and thinking to just come naturally.

So, aren't all voice hearers oppressed then and do you talk outloud more now than before hearing voices???

If any replies; I'll get back asap.

rabina

H

happiness12

hi rabina i;m interesting about talking aloud about the voices i do some times talk aloud and use my hands but this is when its gets to much for me to handle them in my head. i was bought up in a religious background that to have voices and negative thoughts was a sin that we shough have pure thoughths in my head also that anger was suppossed to be used in a rightous way that you coulld not show anger to hurt people. in my family i used to have a diary where i could write down my feelings my voices thoughts till my mother found the diary and ripped up she told me then all about her problems and about her life was so bad.i hide talking aloud with my voices because i don;t trust people and fear hurtful things people say
but in side your head my head doesnt help because they sometimes are so powerful inside that i fear showing people how bad it really is
especially one voice i knoe is the devil trying to destroy me myself my
husband and kids all my voices is negative but i know when i hurt myself by taking an overdose a voice i call sarah comes out and gets me help. thankyou for your comments but people are afraid to show inside the mind because they feel mad bad and always get rejected from society family church goverment ect ect happiness12 :confused:

S

stephen

Hi rabina,
I've been hearing voices for many years, I have experimented with talking outloud to them. Didn't notice a difference to speaking in my mind.
A good idea if you speak outloud to the voices is to get a toy mobile phone to talk into. No-one will take any notice of you. Don't use areal one, cos if you're talking into it & it rings, you might look silly! (-;

T

terri

Hi rabina,
I've been hearing voices for many years, I have experimented with talking outloud to them. Didn't notice a difference to speaking in my mind.
A good idea if you speak outloud to the voices is to get a toy mobile phone to talk into. No-one will take any notice of you. Don't use areal one, cos if you're talking into it & it rings, you might look silly! (-;
Rabina, Stephen,Tim

Why does it ring if you are not connected?

Sorry about the comments I said about mind games everyone, I could not have been more wrong. Evil spirits had taken me over on that day. Humble apologies,

Terri

R

rabina

Thank you all, but who is Tim?

I guess I didn't express myself too well.

Cal said it best in his thread Observations.

It fouls the memory; it fouls my mind because it's intruding upon me in every way imaginable, constantly being interrupted by a voice spitting out nonsense; nothing important and yet it takes and takes, but gives nothing back-huh?

Hand gestures are good; turn them into an excercise or stretching type thing if you can happiness; benefit yourself.

The phone is real cute Stephen, but I don't talk to this voice in public so I'm ok.

Terri; you leave me speechless, but with a smile and laugh and sigh.

Thanks all,
rabina

T

terri

rabina said:
Thank you all, but who is Tim?

I guess I didn't express myself too well.

Cal said it best in his thread Observations.

It fouls the memory; it fouls my mind because it's intruding upon me in every way imaginable, constantly being interrupted by a voice spitting out nonsense; nothing important and yet it takes and takes, but gives nothing back-huh?

Hand gestures are good; turn them into an excercise or stretching type thing if you can happiness; benefit yourself.

The phone is real cute Stephen, but I don't talk to this voice in public so I'm ok.

Terri; you leave me speechless, but with a smile and laugh and sigh.

Thanks all,
rabina
How can I resist that ribina

Terri

T

terri

Hi rabina,
what a good idea stephen

i had never thought of that. brill pal

terri

E

eileen

So, aren't all voice hearers oppressed then and do you talk outloud more now than before hearing voices???

rabina
I talk outloud frequently. Most of the time it is an echo of the loudest voice in my head. I don't feel I am oppressed though. I bought into that for a while, but it is as degrading as the Psych labels they put on us. I think it's more like being around someone singing, you automatically pick up the tune and start it yourself. It's that way with the voices, they repeat something long enough and loud enough and you echo it.

T

Tim Norman

Terri...

You are under a false belief.... delusions of persecution. In no way is anyone trying to play mind games with you.

Delusions of persecution (in this instance) come with the territory.... you are not alone...

However..... obviously someone is persecuting many of us using an exotic technology. And that is what we must figure out !

Tim

F

foska

Hi rabina!

I like your question!

(I don't know how make a Quote...:confused:)

I think so Rabina, because I was a little more introvert before of hearing voices and I don’t remember talk to much outloud like now.... I usually talk loudly when I feeling with stress also I usually laugh alone... ;P When I’m relaxed is less frequent or I don’t.

When I was hearing voices at work as well I talk outloud saying to me what I was going to do & go on with my thoughts and actions, for not be absent-minded. Moreover, I think that I’m more absent-minded now than before. ;P I think is logical for the reason that we are more immersed in ourselves, trying to perform our strategies.

I don't know if this helped you... Just sharing my opinion...

Have a good day&nite!

fosKa

& Yeah! The mind is an experimental laboratory with a sophisticated technology.
We are learning everyday!

R

rabina

Foska,

You don't know how to make a quote, hahahhahahaha.

Someone will help you.:)

Thanks for your opinion; sorry just a little moody here.

Bye,

rabina

R

rabina

Foska,

If you want to just quote an entire reply, click on quote first.

Now, multi-quoting is different and I still have trouble doing this so
trial and error.

This should be in how to use this forum/essential ro read.

Take care Foska,

rabina

F

foska

Foska,

If you want to just quote an entire reply, click on quote first.

rabina
Hi Rabina!

I've been over there: how to use this forum "essential to read" but I haven't seen the info, and I still without.

I'm trying your way!

Anyway, thanks millions for the info!!!

Have a good nite&day!

Take care,

fosKa

*Hey! It works!!!

C

calfellows

Rabina,

Your case is different, external, but I can relate to what you are experiencing 100%. It captures/captivates our attention which distracts and impairs us, makes us disfunctional, distracted The only way around it is for you to try to become bullet proof, just let it all bounce off of you and never acknowledge it at all. If you can fool him into believing that you no longer hear him, ignore and never acknowledge it, then he'll have no further place in your life; and will move on.

I've only seen them eating twice in my entire life; 50yrs, and they do not eat prepared foods. They eat only whole living foods, nothing prepared. Try to strengthen yourself (armour) by eating nothing but whole living foods, no prepared foods. Within just a fews days you will notice some changes, clarity, strengthening, bullet proofing.

You should have finished the book. There have been some periods in my life where I had some really powerful white spirits in my presence, protective. Periods in my life where none of them dared to mess with me. Try some prayer, asking for protective white spirits, guardians, to come into your midst. Titus 3:5, ask for renewal of your guardian angels and holy spirit, fresh soldiers, until things begin to settle down.

Warm Regards,
Cal

T

terri

Rabina,

Your case is different, external, but I can relate to what you are experiencing 100%. It captures/captivates our attention which distracts and impairs us, makes us disfunctional, distracted The only way around it is for you to try to become bullet proof, just let it all bounce off of you and never acknowledge it at all. If you can fool him into believing that you no longer hear him, ignore and never acknowledge it, then he'll have no further place in your life; and will move on.

I've only seen them eating twice in my entire life; 50yrs, and they do not eat prepared foods. They eat only whole living foods, nothing prepared. Try to strengthen yourself (armour) by eating nothing but whole living foods, no prepared foods. Within just a fews days you will notice some changes, clarity, strengthening, bullet proofing.

You should have finished the book. There have been some periods in my life where I had some really powerful white spirits in my presence, protective. Periods in my life where none of them dared to mess with me. Try some prayer, asking for protective white spirits, guardians, to come into your midst. Titus 3:5, ask for renewal of your guardian angels and holy spirit, fresh soldiers, until things begin to settle down.

Warm Regards,
Cal
Now we are through and congratu gate ns

Marie X I've got Cross