• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

spiritual conspiracy?

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

i have things that experience every day. And know that our outlook on life is all that is life. the moment feels preanadomate to the meaning of what allows us to be allighned in , yet when we start interpreting in this unknown realm. things seem to be no longer prevelent, to what defines experience, which I guess an exhaling and expressing ourselves.

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

you see what it does take, to when simplifying leaves us confused?

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

you see what we do is one thing but, why is having the moment spiritually blind. When you think rationally about the illness? absolutely not...its this most illests overlook, And despite that its hard to believe their is so much spiritual warfare.

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

if not only if we do to much simplifying, we fall into a spiritual trauma....

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

how is making yourself self virtue by spirituality:? something of having a nervous breakdown. because that realm is pure rock.

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

every exception in our vital and nervousness. happens with our ponder of our own subliminal reaction to the spiritual realm. If we overly pend ourselves we ignite a panic. Be allighned in not what moves us, yet what affixes fortitude to virtue. Walk from what black means to white. This is not only a time where us illests are going through our troubles, Yet I will say any cling to way is not legible. Although being abrasive to rather emotion, is embodied in our existence. Only allows us to be kneeling to God? It is said purpouse, is self evident and embrace is evident in our
true essence to take a stand, for whats real.

L

Lab rat

Hi blog15 :)

I think you have something really deep to say, but I’m struggling to understand you. You seem to speak in short, fragmented sentences which jump from one topic to another.

I’m guessing English isn’t your first language? Take a bit more time to think about what you want to say and describe it. I think you have something really interesting to contribute.

best wishes
Lab rat

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

for all exception in this current state of schizophrenia. Is that in a lot of cases our spiritual warfare . is a very common trait. If their is any symptom of response. So to say the least if your situation and is futile. State of mind is seemingly compromised. All prevelentsy to exception, is when allow explanation to the voice . In which we only escape in being Allighned with life, is relief.

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

It only takes the appravity of carnal mind to trigger symptoms. A source of empathy is virtue shining through darkness, one of bravery yet truth.