Spirits keep on having sex with me

L

Lovelyandstrangethings

Spirits keep having sex with me. They said they can control my arms and legs. I've orgasmed multiple times so I must enjoy it sometimes but other times it pisses me off because I'm not in the mood or they are just totally inconveinent! Does anyone else experiance something similar?

G

goodgollymiss

I had something similar, except I felt massages and fire too. It was kind of disheartening when the meds took it away

NWiddi

NWiddi

The voice I hear has control over my body too due to its connection to the central nervous system, this is how I know it's real and is a physical part of me, humans have two minds sharing the same body and this other mind (I call them head-mates) has many connections to the bodies systems.

Mine could control me in a sexual way until I started taking medication which reduces the power of his electrical signals so they don't reach certain parts of our body, in a way he has become impotent.

I'm afraid medication is the only way to stop this, it will also stop your head-mate leaving the body (astral projecting) and stop her ability to hear her own kind so tell her to behave or you'll put a stop to it.

If you can't get proper medication then a supplement called Graviola can do the same but a fair bit weaker, I bought some from Amazon and took it for 43 days while waiting for a doctor to come out and see me and prescribe medication for me, I imagine a month or two on this will give her a big enough shock to start being a better friend to you.

Good luck and take care.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

it happened to me the other day for the first time, i hated it

T

tonga kev

sex with spirits

i have had sex with spirits, i regretted it bitterly as they started to influence my mind more. Now i just ignore them and protect myself with my hand. Please don't let them have sex with you it's dangerous.:eek:

M

Mr Ploppy

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Spirits keep having sex with me. They said they can control my arms and legs. I've orgasmed multiple times so I must enjoy it sometimes but other times it pisses me off because I'm not in the mood or they are just totally inconveinent! Does anyone else experiance something similar?
I had a strange experience where this woman I had sex with after sex she kept trying to commit suicide.

But I’m over it now, went on for about 3 months, then we seperated about 3 months later, still married, I haven’t divorced her. Still keep an eye on the step kids on Facebook.

Never shag about on a mental health ward.