• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

spiralling

Z

Zoe1

how would you have gotten her out ?

E

EclipticNight

Not to sure. I dont know enough about how Egypt operates to know exactly. If I were to do it myself and I had the ability if steal her away if I could. Litterally just set up a meet and then gone. I however dont have that ability so I'm forced to just wait and hope.

Z

Zoe1

but you said if you knew her you could do it

E

EclipticNight

If I knew Egyptian society, laws, what can be gotten away with, transit and the like I could come up with something. Some random ideas could include go on perminant vacation, sneak out and fly somewhere by having it ready to go or distract the one preventing her escape. Again those are flimsy because i dont know nearly enough.

Z

Zoe1

but you could do it if you knew her

E

EclipticNight

If I knew her and her family enough to not be a stranger and I lived in egypt or was there yeah I think I could. The best way would be to make up some excuse to buy time, use it after getting tickets out of the country and request amnisty somewhere safe. Escape works best when its sudden and planned ahead of time. What the excuse to buy time would be I have no idea since I dont know her. It would need to be believable, natural and not on any way suspicious.

Z

Zoe1

k thanks for that Ecliptic

why do you think she has disappeared ?
has someone spotted her on here and put her in jail ?

E

EclipticNight

Naw we just have not heard from her in a while and I'm prone to worrying and always constructing worst case scenarios in my head.