• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

spending like mad

T

triple x

in the last week i have spent all my income support on rats - and everything i needed, books clothes magazines and food- takeaways. so my health and money is suffering i just came out of scary low mood tht i ahvent experinced in months so i just thought id shop to get rid of it.

but left my slef no money in the bank just as well i dont have a overdruaght.
i regret it al part from the clothes and books even the amgazins come in handy for the rats spotty and whity i didnt really think about them i bought femles male (young) brothers mae more sense. is this normal????

S

swan

I've had my rats for about 5 weeks and i think i must have bought them when hypomanic as i didnt really think/care about how much they were going to cost me and spent a lot on them...when im down i constantly think i should give them away, that i cant look after them properly, but at the moment i love them to bits. its nice to know there's someone similar to me out there..
if you regret buying all of it is there anything you can take back?

T

triple x

I've had my rats for about 5 weeks and i think i must have bought them when hypomanic as i didnt really think/care about how much they were going to cost me and spent a lot on them...when im down i constantly think i should give them away, that i cant look after them properly, but at the moment i love them to bits. its nice to know there's someone similar to me out there..
if you regret buying all of it is there anything you can take back?
ivewanted rats for ages but thinking bout it now it might be a good distraction. waht was i moaning about

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Bipolar Forum 9
N Bipolar Forum 5
R Bipolar Forum 3