Special afterlife books

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
This is one thing I am looking forward to - after death.

Exploring the great libraries and study areas.

We will find out the true history of mankind and the true motives. Essential to learning about ourselves, and for preparation for our next life.

'In the afterlife we will have access to very special books which "do not only tell what occurred in history (on earth) as you think of it, but they reveal the complete sequence of events, embellished with all the deepest motives of the people involved. This is powerfully different from the history in your schools and universities, and it holds many lessons about human nature."
This would mean we will obtain the true information about many historical events, including the President Kennedy assassination, who killed Marilyn Monroe, all about Hitler and Stalin and other controversial events. Fascinating for historians - and others, and something to look forward to!'

Friday Afterlife Report July 14th 2017

Last edited:
MidnightBlue

MidnightBlue

Lol wow that's crazy here's an idea close your pineal and start living life. The pineal can make your mind more than tired to the point you can't even rest and turn a perfectly sound/centred person mad by creating a negative spin when you become depleted/exhausted. I know this as it destroyed my entire adult life from the age of 21 to now 33. More than sad about it tbh.
<3

MidnightBlue

MidnightBlue

Lol wow that's crazy here's an idea close your pineal and start living life. The pineal can make your mind more than tired to the point you can't even rest and turn a perfectly sound/centred person mad by creating a negative spin when you become depleted/exhausted. I know this as it destroyed my entire adult life from the age of 21 to now 33. More than sad about it tbh.
<3
Depletes prime essence[your uniqueness/foundation for life and that leads to losing self/fading and that leads to losing interest in life as your body loses it key energy's such as jing for example we need to lets say have family, business adventures...fun ect.
<3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LORD BURT Spirituality, Psychology and Psychiatry 5