Space ghosts

R

Rebeca1

The female space ghost in my body who owns the earth who said she crushes human ghost embryos/fetus to death up in the ozone or spirit mist so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies out of spirit mist and visions still keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit I go a blur.
I'm on a injection for schizophrenia but it doesn't help because it is paranormal.
I'm upset because my children still need me, I don't want to die.

calypso

calypso

Admin
I am sorry you are suffering like this, it must be horrible to experience these things. Have you talked to your psychiatrist about your meds and that they aren't helping? sometimes we need to try different kinds before we find the right ones for us.

I know you say this is paranormal, but if the meds help you to cope then that has to be worth it doesn't it?

R

Rebeca1

I am sorry you are suffering like this, it must be horrible to experience these things. Have you talked to your psychiatrist about your meds and that they aren't helping? sometimes we need to try different kinds before we find the right ones for us.

I know you say this is paranormal, but if the meds help you to cope then that has to be worth it doesn't it?
Thanks for your response my mental health team know about this and they tend to up my does. I really believe that it is really paranormal. I don't know how long I will last.