• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Sounds

237BPDGoth

237BPDGoth

Are there any noises that send you from feeling ok to almost immediately wanting to SH or to 100% stressed?

On another note, my mood shifts have been going crazy. I hate having BPD and I feel so alone.

historygirl21

historygirl21

hi, you are not alone. I am a BPD sufferer as well.

I go through fazes when i listen to music or watch tv, and yet other times it just irritates me so badly that i get irritable with folk.

Novastars

Novastars

When I hear a child cry I panic immediately and want to escape the situation but if I can't, I will self harm in a discrete manner if I'm in public.

There are many people on this forum who have been diagnosed wit BPD and I hope that that, and the support you will receive here, will make you feel less alone.

What is/are the sound(s) that set you off?

237BPDGoth

237BPDGoth

When I hear a child cry I panic immediately and want to escape the situation but if I can't, I will self harm in a discrete manner if I'm in public.

There are many people on this forum who have been diagnosed wit BPD and I hope that that, and the support you will receive here, will make you feel less alone.

What is/are the sound(s) that set you off?
Hi. I have 2 children and when they're both crying at once it makes me want to scream, self-harm and feel immediately stressed. I hold it together on the outside but it's unbearable. I feel like I'm a terrible mother 😩. Thank you for your reply.