• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Sorry

rubyrose

rubyrose

I'm not sure where this belongs and I apologize if it is in the wrong place. I'm sorry if I have ever somehow offended anyone here. I don't intend to hurt anyone. I don't want there to be underlying tension or resentment. I always feel like I'm hated by people after a while, for one reason or another. Honestly I'm surprised I haven't lost practically every friend I've made here yet. I overthink virtually everything all the time and when I do/say things without thinking super hard about them beforehand, I feel like I always somehow get it wrong. Actually I often feel like I get it wrong no matter how much thought I put into it. I don't want to be hated but if I am, I understand. Again, I'm sorry.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Your not hated at all sis :hug1: in fact it's the opposite, your loved and cared for :) you've not done anything wrong at all ^__^ Do you think it's your mental health making you think/feel this way?
I promise your a loved on this forum :hug5:

rubyrose

rubyrose

I think I've become very hard on myself because I'm used to people being hard on me. It has a lot to do with certain relatives and people who called themselves my friends but never really had my back or even really tried. I've learned to expect to be criticized after I receive a compliment, to be hit after I receive a hug. I think I try to beat people to the punch to protect my fragile feelings...I'll tell you I'm not good enough before you even have the chance to tell me. There are some trust issues.

Last edited:
blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have never noticed that you are an offensive person?? in fact nothing could be further from the truth imo!!

We all occasionally rub someone up the wrong way on here, but we all spend so long in each other's company it's bound to happen at some point. If this is because you have, I really wouldn't worry too much about it :hug: In my experience most people forgive and forget pretty quick - I know I do:shrug:

I've learned to expect to be criticized after I receive a compliment, to be hit after I receive a hug.
I had a similar unstable background (although, in their defence, those people are very different now) It taught me to be defensive and over compensate, like it's taught you to put yourself down...and I am sure we both always think the worst will happen?? It's hard to break those mindsets isn't it?

Personally I think you're really lovely and caring and funny and cool company... and as I notice you aren't on my friends list I think I will send you a request :)

Last edited:
*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think I've become very hard on myself because I'm used to people being hard on me. It has a lot to do with certain relatives and people who called themselves my friends but never really had my back or even really tried. I've learned to expect to be criticized after I receive a compliment, to be hit after I receive a hug. I think I try to beat people to the punch to protect my fragile feelings...I'll tell you I'm not good enough before you even have the chance to tell me. There are some trust issues.
Hi rubyrose,
I can relate with what you're saying here.
In my honest opinion, I feel nothing but purity from you, a magnitude of something i can't describe.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Rubyrose, you are very very genuine and I appreciate all of the support you've given me in the past. You're a nice person. <3

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Imo you are a really beautiful person. I dont know how anyone could hate you. So sorry you feel this way about yourself. I can understand the telling yourself you are not good enough before someone else can because i do that too. But please try and see what everyone on this thread says about you because it is all true :loveshower:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I can relate to that so much. I am horrible at taking both good and bad feedback. With good feedback I always expect bad afterwards. It's a horrible viscous circle :(.

You have nothing to be sorry about at all. I have never seen you do anything that you say you have, nothing at all.

You are a amazing, caring person and most importantly of all my RedRose.

xxxxx

U

UMPALUMPA

Rose its not an easy roundabout to be on is it :hug:

Ruminating the worst of what people could think about us, one day we will all find a way off the negative thought roundabout and find piece and tranquility.

:hug: your lovely xx

rubyrose

rubyrose

Thank you all very much. Sorry to hear some of you have dealt with similar thoughts/experiences though.