• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

sorry to bore you ................

letmein

letmein

hey sorry again, I'm struggling... I have a weekend of isolation now, no cash to do anything, no friends to share anything with...

being dragged more and more into thoughts of suicide as an answer to this. 40 years of depression is enough for anyone.

:(

I do hope you guys are safe.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hello letmein sorry that you are alone this weekend and no money. walking is free! have you not got any interests or hobbies to do?

letmein

letmein

hello letmein sorry that you are alone this weekend and no money. walking is free! have you not got any interests or hobbies to do?
i am a nig tv fan so always plenty to watch...

had my brother round tonight a good hours chat and tears..... funny how he says i've been more isolated the last 18 months fits in with what else is going on...

thank you for replying..

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

Oh that’s good the tv can be useful sometimes! Sounds like you get on with your brother and that is great as family are important.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Letmein. Do you take medication and or go to therapy to manage your severe depression? If not I think you should. Maybe that would help you. :hug:

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Or you may need something like e.c.t.? I know I want e.c.t. in the future but am scared of it. :nod2:

letmein

letmein

Or you may need something like e.c.t.? I know I want e.c.t. in the future but am scared of it. :nod2:
hey i am on meds and get threapy on the NHS once a month.... god the thought of ECT would scare the shit out of me..................

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

hey i am on meds and get threapy on the NHS once a month.... god the thought of ECT would scare the shit out of me..................
It scares me too. But I think I need it. :nod2:

Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I Could go Rent a Movie, you Could Download a Copy, some-where Lolol And, We could Watch a Movie, together -- I'll Show you The Receipt xx <3

s343.jpg

Last edited:
letmein

letmein

cheers for that.............................. :) nice to know human kindness is out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey man, I Thought I see the Problems, The sicknesses . . Do You have anything You like, Do you Paint or, Do you Collect Cars ( Miniatures !! )) >> Post some Pictures, We want to know Not just the Dark Stuff but, The Bright Stuff, Too <3<3 <3

Cheers !!

J.B.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Bipolar Forum 2