• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum...

Aevar

Aevar

I couldn't find any sub forum regarding this so i thought i would post here... sorry if i am wrong in doing so.

I beleive i have Insomnia since i have regularly been going to sleep from 3-4 in the morning. (Its 10 past 1 in the morning as i type this) I don't know much about insomnia so i may very well be wrong in that but something else i experience at nighttime is a massive energy burst. I'm usually very laid back and relaxed all day. Not tired, just can't really be bothered to do anything that requires energy such as play guitar or work out, so i always just play video games. (Which is fun don't get me wrong :p )

Is there some kind of illness related to this or is it part of insomnia?
I get depressed from time to time which may make a difference though i have no formal diagnosis for any illness mental or physical

Emily-Rose

Emily-Rose

Hey there,

I don't know much about insomnia but I'm assuming it's when you can't really sleep at nights?

I'm similar to you, it's 1.10 as I type this lol, I didn't go to bed till 6am lastnight, I don't know what time I'll make it tonight.

Emily.x

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SoftRain Do people ever get sick of feeling sorry for their selfies? Mental Health Experiences 8
Topcat Family - bad relationships - need advice (bit long sorry) Mental Health Experiences 5
AEWDude Brand preference. Posting this in numerous threads as it fits a lot of them. Sorry Mental Health Experiences 2
Y Not sure what is wrong with me Mental Health Experiences 4
J What is wrong with me Mental Health Experiences 1
S Doing something wrong? Mental Health Experiences 2
O Whats wrong with my mind? Mental Health Experiences 1
O Am I incapable of being an adult? Whats wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 11
A How to best deal when a person thinks everything she does is wrong? Mental Health Experiences 1
MissPink What is wrong with him? Mental Health Experiences 9
S Not sure what is wrong Mental Health Experiences 2
Memememememememe Help what's wrong with me?! Mental Health Experiences 9
sab Maybe I'm in the wrong? Mental Health Experiences 15
S What is wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 1
Memememememememe What's wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 7
Kuppii What's wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 12
B What was wrong with me in childhood Mental Health Experiences 3
W When therapy goes wrong Mental Health Experiences 3
G Don’t know what is wrong Mental Health Experiences 8
J I don't know what's wrong with me and I'm scared Mental Health Experiences 4
N Not sure what is wrong Mental Health Experiences 2
O Don't know what is wrong with me. Mental Health Experiences 2
Topcat Is there something wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 7
Z might have got my medication wrong Mental Health Experiences 6
J I don't know what's wrong with me Mental Health Experiences 1
soulsearcher Asked my pdoc what's wrong with me and.... Mental Health Experiences 12