• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Sorry if this has been said before!

Sailwa

Sailwa

I'm new here and i feel fucking awful. I would love to contribute to other threads but i can't stop my mind from thinking at the moment. i have an intense axiety/angry feeling that is mostly physical, it's making me grind my teeth it's that frustrating. Within a few minutes i'll be ok though, i get regular glimpses of calmness only for it to descend back into absolute shit. I've read about BPD and i have 7 of the 9 diagnostic criteria, i don't have an official diagnosis though. I don't know what i expect from posting this! Everything i've said is fucking uselessly pathetic in describing how i feel, so much hate and pain! Constant thoughts of suicide but i don't think i'll do it. NOBODY CAN HELP ME.

Laura22

Laura22

Hi, I just wanted to say you're not alone, I find when my thoughts start racing the only thing I can do to stop them is sleep (or take diazepam) Many times I have wished my brain had an off switch. Lots of love xxx

Sailwa

Sailwa

Thank you for replying. i feel very alone at the minute. I'd love to sleep but i just can not do it, i've been taking excess cocodemol to try put myself out of it. I've got a long night ahead of me! I'll propably drift off at around 7am. Thanks for talking anyways xx

Laura22

Laura22

Be careful with those painkillers, you don't want to do yourself damage by taking too many. Why not try having a nice cuppa and reading a book or watching tv in bed, sometimes even if I can't sleep it's easier when you can take your mind off things a little. I'm a sucker for listening to classic fm at night time, people think it's weird because I'm only 23 but I find it quite soothing and 8/10 times I will manage to fall asleep. Hope you don't have too much of a bad night xx

Sailwa

Sailwa

yeah i like classic FM! I'm 25 so i suppose that's weird too. i was in hospital the other day because of an overdose so i won't do it again. I'm just very reckless. Would love to relax and sleep if i could, my mind is way too active though x

Laura22

Laura22

Well I'm with you on that one, I am reckless a lot of the time too. I tend to do things and think about it afterwards, perhaps I should try the other way around :) Oh no, hope you're feeling better now! The aftermath of overdoses from what I remember are pretty horrific, so go steady with those tablets!! Xx

Sailwa

Sailwa

Well I'm with you on that one, I am reckless a lot of the time too. I tend to do things and think about it afterwards, perhaps I should try the other way around :) Oh no, hope you're feeling better now! The aftermath of overdoses from what I remember are pretty horrific, so go steady with those tablets!! Xx
It's hard to change the order once you're used to it! Yeah i'm better now.Some pain but i didn't do long term damage. You're very wise for your years! You've helped me tonight as well so thank you xx

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Want some opinions. ( Sorry this is reaaaal long) Personality Disorders Forum 1
I Sorry if this is not the correct place to post. Dissassociation? Personality Disorders Forum 1
S I'm very sorry if this is in the wrong area, but I am confused Personality Disorders Forum 12
bigron i'm sorry Personality Disorders Forum 3
F Better safe than sorry Personality Disorders Forum 7
C Really sorry guys :( Personality Disorders Forum 1
P My life has been derailed by a Sociopath Psychopath Personality Disorders Forum 10
T Does my nephew sound like he has personality disorder Personality Disorders Forum 3
L Borderline Personality Disorder - Has anyone experienced something like this? Personality Disorders Forum 2
L Is my boyfriend obsessed with road cycling? He has only a 26” waist! Personality Disorders Forum 16
P Someone that has helped me a lot has left and it's what wasn't said that hurt the most. Personality Disorders Forum 1
Z I need help please (anyone who has tips on how to deal w psychotic ep) Personality Disorders Forum 3
R I think my friend has a personality disorder Personality Disorders Forum 2
H Has anyone tried online therapy services? Personality Disorders Forum 1
H Mental illness has ruined my life and I don't know what to do Personality Disorders Forum 5
S Another title..has anyone stopped drinking completely because of mental health or because of meds? Personality Disorders Forum 45
S My ex has BPD Personality Disorders Forum 72
S I keep accusing and verbally abusing,texting,emailing my Partner,accusing Him of cheating and He has finished with me Personality Disorders Forum 20
R Mom has to have something... Personality Disorders Forum 1
D mother has paranoid personality disorder Personality Disorders Forum 3
S Newbie - Friend probably has Dependent or Avoidant Personality Disorder Personality Disorders Forum 4
S I'm 95% sure I've self identified as a narccissit, but lack some key traits, which has led me to believe I may be histrionic instead. What now? Personality Disorders Forum 5
M What Interventions with nurses has anyone here found has had most benefit, if any? Personality Disorders Forum 2
H Been with someone for basically 8 years who has been diagnosed with Paranoia Personality Disorder (PPD) Need advice Personality Disorders Forum 9
C boyfriend has antisocial behavioural problems Personality Disorders Forum 9
Z My partner has these symptoms... Any opinions? Personality Disorders Forum 2
M NPD has been killing me since 2007!!!! please help! Personality Disorders Forum 8
S My mom has Schizotypal Personality Disorder Personality Disorders Forum 1
H0llie Has anyone got... Personality Disorders Forum 20
K GF has Paraniod Personality Traits Personality Disorders Forum 6
dodo777 Found out my son has been diagnosed personality disorder today Personality Disorders Forum 4
starrynightdawn Hiding myself has done no good... now what?!? Personality Disorders Forum 13
E My best friend has taken a turn for the worse Personality Disorders Forum 1
J Wife has Paranoid Personality Disorder Personality Disorders Forum 5
M Been a fun day :/ Personality Disorders Forum 2
angry butterfly I been triggered. Personality Disorders Forum 10
S Just been diagnosed with an emotionally unstable personality disorder - seeking advice of others with same Personality Disorders Forum 7
Not_here I've been diagnosed with PPD Personality Disorders Forum 8
Y Anyone else been diagnosed with both ASPD and BPD? Personality Disorders Forum 2
F ive Been blogging to help deal with my diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 1
katya The wind's been totally knocked out of me Personality Disorders Forum 8
N been paranoid for a while now Personality Disorders Forum 2
S Been gone a while but now I'm back. Personality Disorders Forum 8
E Been given 2 different diagnosis from different doctors? Personality Disorders Forum 5
G The worst I've ever been Personality Disorders Forum 4
M Anyone know anything or have been diagnosed with dpd? Personality Disorders Forum 2
F Only been up an hour Personality Disorders Forum 6
F Have been asked to attend a maintaining adherence programme(MAP) Personality Disorders Forum 4
F If I had not been socially dysfunctional Personality Disorders Forum 1
S Been wanting to post for a while Personality Disorders Forum 3