• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

sorry for asking for more support x

JessisMe

JessisMe

There is nothing you can do about the shed tonight, dear. Hope for the best, get some rest and see what tomorrow brings. xo, j

C

candycane

@Fairy Lucretia Are you ok? I am afraid I do not understand your questions. We would all like to help you,if we can. Can you rephrase your questions,so that we all can understand,what it is,your asking?

L

Ladyfair

Hello Lu, I understand how you feel I am alone and always afraid something is going to happen. If you get to feeling too overwhelmed can you call an emergency number for help?

HLon99

HLon99

my shed is shaking in the wind ,im really scared ,it has blown the roof off the last one into my neighbours garden before and i was on my own ,she was so horrible to me ,im scared it will happen again ,she will shout at me and i don't know what i will do with all the stuff in the shed ,there is loads some of it sharp and heavy and could hurt star when she goes out to toilet
So, I invited a few friends around for drinks and somehow the topic of conversation turned to family history and about how our great grandfathers had to go through the world wars. And my mate said something that really resonated with me; if we were living in their time we could have easily been conscripted into the army along with all our friends and before you knew it we would hear the whistle blow commanding us to go over the top and shortly after we would see our mate of several years, who grew up with us and fought with us getting shot in the head and dying right there and then. I know that each generations has its own struggles and challenges but comparively we have it easy. We owe it to ourselves and our forfathers to be grateful for the freedoms that we have been granted and make the absolute most of them than we can. If we are to do them any sort of justice we shouldn't spend a single minute wallowing in dispair and make the absolute most of every second that we have on this world, because before you know it it will all be gone.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i managed to get a good nights sleep despite star being unsettled

thank you ever so much to everyone who replied x

i know my problems are a bit pathetic but i have severe anxiety and they are real to me x

L

Ladyfair

i know my problems are a bit pathetic but i have severe anxiety and they are real to me x
Dear Lu, your problems are not pathetic. I also have anxiety so please don't feel like that. We all have problems on here I'm sure everyone understands. I'm glad you got some sleep.🌹

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

please dont put yourself down . if you showed yourself the same empathy you show others then im sure you realize how valued you are x

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

omg omg im so happy ,boyfriend ,urban hermit on here doesn't have to go anywhere!
thank you so much everyone who has supported me the last few months ,i just ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate x