• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

sorry for asking for more support x

F

Fairy Lucretia

ACCOUNT CLOSED
so bf hermit-i call him that as his username on here is urban hermit ,has gone away today and i will know tomorrow what will happen in terms of him being away for a while or not
aunt is with me but she is 92 and i can't really ask her for support

i hate being without him x

On Fire

On Fire

Has he gone to prison? What do you mean by he has gone away?

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

Where is he going? I hope everything will be okay. I'm sure it will. Sending hugs :hug:

HLon99

HLon99

Don't apologise, support is what forum is for. Is he going to be gone for long? I'm sure there are plenty of things around to occupy your mind with whilst he's away. My parents are often in and out of the country and since I'm living at home, I frequently have a few weeks here and there when I am on my own. Obviously I miss my parents, but I also enjoy having the freedom of independant from time to time. If I get lonely I like to invite my friends around for a few drinks. Maybe you can do the same if your aunt doesn't mind, or go to someone else's place if she does?

F

Fairy Lucretia

ACCOUNT CLOSED
my shed is shaking in the wind ,im really scared ,it has blown the roof off the last one into my neighbours garden before and i was on my own ,she was so horrible to me ,im scared it will happen again ,she will shout at me and i don't know what i will do with all the stuff in the shed ,there is loads some of it sharp and heavy and could hurt star when she goes out to toilet