• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

sorry about my behaviour x

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

im ashamed of myself for last night
im just not well right now and sometimes my behaviour shows this

plus sorry for another thread lol x

W

WhySoSerious

What are you going to do to stop it in the future? I am not sure what behaviour you are referring to but if you are sorry then a repair is needed (doing something to correct it and ensure it doesn't happen again).

Alternatively are you saying sorry for sorry's sake? We often say sorry to make ourselves feel better.

Just trying to make sense of this.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

What are you going to do to stop it in the future? I am not sure what behaviour you are referring to but if you are sorry then a repair is needed (doing something to correct it and ensure it doesn't happen again).

Alternatively are you saying sorry for sorry's sake? We often say sorry to make ourselves feel better.

im saying sorry because i was having one of my outbursts which i regret ,if it had been in RL i had such an outburst i would apologise to the people /person involved so im apologising on here for anybody who saw my thread where i beileive my behaviour was ranting and inappropriate x

Taffy

Taffy

Hello! I believe she is sincere why so tough on her?

Taffy

Taffy

im ashamed of myself for last night
im just not well right now and sometimes my behaviour shows this

plus sorry for another thread lol x
Hi Lu, we ALL have our bad days you were kind to say sorry.❤

P

Pollypop

This doesn’t come across as a kind response to me.
It sounds more like chastisement.

Lu is saying she is genuinely sorry and explains why.

If I’ve misunderstood you, I apologise.