Sometimes the state of the world depresses me (potentially triggering.)

• Thread starter Sarabi_Gyarados
  • Start date
S

Sarabi_Gyarados

Yes, I think we probably pick up on a lot in the womb, (if our mother is abused, stressed, unwell, scared, unhappy) and then we pick up on our environment (are our parents happy, is there money, are we cuddled, are there arguments, what is school like?) and then there is our own temperament, and all of these factors together impact us. It's so true - we are all responsible for each others mental health but we do have ultimate responsibility for our mental health. Otherwise we blame others too much.

toutatis

toutatis

@Sarabi_Gyarados

Yes, blame can eat away the soul if not nipped in the bud. Very true.

Life is very much like, to me, navigating a boat through very choppy seas. But it's also about making my way to the peace and calm of some beautiful tropical island, so to speak.

I think we all get there in the end, in the greater scheme of things. Reincarnation.

M

MAGIC

This used to make me really really depressed, but i took a different approach and a new look to the world.
I learned this new way from a comedian named george carlin his idea is to be a spectator and try to remove any attachments and sensitivity to the world, all u have to do is just sit and watch.
it sounds strange or dumb in a way, but it actually helped me a lot.