• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Sometimes I just want to cry

N

Nate

I'm having some difficult time's, I feel like crying all the time. I keep thinking that my son thinks I'm a bother and people in general don't care or think about me. My case manager hasn't called me in two weeks so I've had no one too talk to. I don't know why I keep the case manager, maby I should fire them. Does anyone else feel like crying all the time, how do I cope.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hi Nate sorry you are feeling low. It’s definitely not normal to be crying all the time. Have you considered calling your case manager and telling them how you are feeling? I’m sure they’d want to know. xo, j

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

Hi @Nate
I'm sorry you're going through difficult times. Why do you believe your son thinks you are a bother? Have you asked him? If not, you are not a mind reader and can't know for sure what he is really thinking. The same reasoning applies to what you say about people in general. I hope your crying spells subside.

I

Inie

I'm having some difficult time's, I feel like crying all the time. I keep thinking that my son thinks I'm a bother and people in general don't care or think about me. My case manager hasn't called me in two weeks so I've had no one too talk to. I don't know why I keep the case manager, maby I should fire them. Does anyone else feel like crying all the time, how do I cope.
I feel like crying often. Some days are better than others. I try to keep myself occupied. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. If you aren’t happy with your case manager then find someone else. You are never alone on this site. If you ever want to talk I’m here.

S

Sugaree

Hi Nate, one the worst part of my depression is when I just want to cry all day. I am on antidepressant but I still have those days. I don’t know how to get out of it and I hope to learn skills from others on this forum. Even when I try not to cry the tears silently flow.

K

Karmaman

I've felt like crying and have done in the past. Sometimes it has been a relief to let go. I can't cry now even if I try. So numb.

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Hi Nate, I feel like crying often. I cry alone in the car mostly. Are you able to cry or just feel like you need to? I am sorry that you are having a difficult time. Maybe your son cares, but doesn't know how to help. ❤