• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

something weird is happening

I

iamnotsane

for a couple days now when i eat i feel sad and feel like crying and doing the treadmill, i am in the 170s pounds and my bmi is 32 so basically i'm obese for my height i'm 5'0 short, and my mom says i never do anything to lose weight and thinking of what my brother kept calling me when he bullied me but he stills call me it when he gets mad at me calls me fatty or fatso or fatty fat fat so i am going on a strict diet

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Be gentle dear. Take it slow, will you?

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

for a couple days now when i eat i feel sad and feel like crying and doing the treadmill, i am in the 170s pounds and my bmi is 32 so basically i'm obese for my height i'm 5'0 short, and my mom says i never do anything to lose weight and thinking of what my brother kept calling me when he bullied me but he stills call me it when he gets mad at me calls me fatty or fatso or fatty fat fat so i am going on a strict diet
Just my thoughts, but it is maybe better to make small lifestyle changes than short term strict diets. Xx