• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Something to smoke in your bowl late at night.....

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C What if schizophrenia has something to do with your spirit/higher self/soul/subconscious mind? Schizophrenia Forum 19
vangoghs Does anyone experience something similar to this? Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I dont understand why people that trying to be positive and trying achieve something people are there are the opposite Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I just realize something. Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I always having this feeling something terrible is going to happen to me? Schizophrenia Forum 3
lifecangetbetter now that you've been diagnosed. what's your earliest memory where you realized something isn't right? Schizophrenia Forum 2
Sammyjames97 Anyone believe demons or reptilians are something to do with schizoprenia? Schizophrenia Forum 24
D I believe that im something that im not Schizophrenia Forum 2
B The first day of relapse. During my sleep I felt something that closed my eyes I could not open them and I heard him say to me in my ears you are the Schizophrenia Forum 1
N My psychiatrist is trying something new. Schizophrenia Forum 3
J Have You Learned Something From Your Illness? Schizophrenia Forum 12
boudreauj4 Something I read Schizophrenia Forum 2
J Is this schizophrenia, dementia or something else? Schizophrenia Forum 1
K Do I have schizoprenia or something else? Schizophrenia Forum 1
H Does this sound like something serious? Schizophrenia Forum 2
cpuusage Schizophrenia Psychosis or Something More Profound? Schizophrenia Forum 22
J Something To Help If You're Feeling Depressed And Alone Schizophrenia Forum 1
D Not sure if I am experiencing catatonia or something else? Schizophrenia Forum 1
C What to say, What to do..something, nothing? Schizophrenia Forum 5
A Do I have schizophrenia or something else? Schizophrenia Forum 4
cpuusage Schizophrenia – Psychosis or Something More Profound? Schizophrenia Forum 51
DavidJames Something new today Schizophrenia Forum 3
L I learnt something and I want to hold it Schizophrenia Forum 2
L Something I believe to be the case Schizophrenia Forum 3
J something i need to know Schizophrenia Forum 21
coldwater00 Something isn't right Schizophrenia Forum 10
M something in my head Schizophrenia Forum 6
C Does this sound like TD? Or something else? Schizophrenia Forum 3
BillFish whoops I need a good character reference for something Schizophrenia Forum 3
R I can smell something Schizophrenia Forum 8
C Is this schizophrenia or something else? Schizophrenia Forum 2
flowergirl I know something is going on Schizophrenia Forum 9
R Does anyone else feel like your mind can think more clearly/articulate when you have something that counteracts the anti-psychotics? Schizophrenia Forum 2
bert tomato I can't stand the inferences people make . If they want to say something SAY it. Schizophrenia Forum 3
H Is this schizophrenia? I need help before I do something crazy!!!!!!!!!!! :S Schizophrenia Forum 5
F Start something but have no motivation to complete it Schizophrenia Forum 2
C Do i have schizophrenia or something else? Schizophrenia Forum 3
P Clozapine, Do you take it? Do you smoke? Do you drink caffiene? Schizophrenia Forum 3
cpuusage Teens who smoke pot at risk for later schizophrenia, psychosis Schizophrenia Forum 14
B I am fed up of smelling smoke and gas Schizophrenia Forum 19