• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Something that is hard to describe

D

danny1339

Hey guys

This is the first time I have ever tried to metion this to anybody, I have never spoken to this to any faimly or friends or anybody and it's going to be extremely hard for me to desribe but i'll give it a try

I'm 19 years old and I have had this problem for nearly 2 years now and everytime I see an Asian person (Chinese, Japanese origin etc but not Indian or Pakistani etc) something just cliks inside of me and all of a sudden my heart beats alot faster anf ro some reason I preety much stare at that person even though i'm telling myself to look away and what's worse is that if I see an Asian woman holding hands/kissing/hugging whatever with white male then I get extremely jealous even if the Asian is ugly or very old or whatever and in some cases if I see an Asian girl with another man the same race I still get a little jealous but not as much as i do if I see them with white person and I aslo do get a little jealous eveytime somebody see's they are going or have been to an Asian country

I aslo went to China a few weeks because I have been fasinated with it's culture for a long time but did not go because of this problem and I was I seemed preety ok then, but still had the jealousy problem when seeing an Asian with a white person

That's the best I could trying to desribe it, any questions then feel free to ask and any help you could reccomend would be fantastic it just feels great to get this off my chest after this long

Thanks for reading

lucid scream

lucid scream

what you need is a cute little asian girl with loose morals.
im sure theres other ways to work through that but that ones the most fun.

D

danny1339

Trust me mate if only if it was that easy I would of done that a long long time ago haha

But I have been thinking to myself is this just a fetish or phase in my young life that I am going through