• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Something nice you did to someone today

Lizaje

Lizaje

No act of kindness is too small :love:

JessisMe

JessisMe

I was kind and tolerant of my father’s hobbies and eccentricities on our noontime walk.

A

AuraSunset

I looked after my daughter's dog so he wouldn't have to spend his day alone while she worked. Honestly, he's a pain, lol, but I'd rather deal with him being naughty than know he was alone when I could have him with me.

N

natalie

I helped out mum as per always, with her Friday morning shop errands, seeing that she isn't able to and due to tiredness can't manage to do than more than 1 trip out, apart from to her heart consultantcy appointment, she's there now.

Well, following on f rom her test, for the replacement heart valve, from 2011, everything is all and well and stable, I can't say much more than that. At the moment/momentarily.

Have a good weekend,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Picked out some hanging baskets of flowers for my father to buy for my Mom.

A

Atreyu

Helped someone moving in some books, my neighbours mom, i offered my help. He was grateful and he offered me to grab a drink together and he asked me if i play the guitar and so does he. I hope he will invite me sometime

Lizaje

Lizaje

Thats a good step
I don't think it's a step. It's it. No, you're right, I can just hear someone saying, "there you go, that's a start. One day you'll be useful to someone."

Z

Zoe1

I gave someone a compliment

great topic !

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I don't think it's a step. It's it. No, you're right, I can just hear someone saying, "there you go, that's a start. One day you'll be useful to someone."
Jeez ok im sorry i just that was a good thing