Something is not right

_Nobody_

_Nobody_

Heyy, hope you all doing good . So I joined cause I don't know what's wrong with me . And I would really appreciate if someone gave me an idea of this . You see i've been having these problems for quite some time

1. Frequent and pain headaches

2. No control over emotions

3. Crying or angry for no reason

4. Depressed

5. Paranoid

6. Irritable

7. Insomnia and nightmares

8. Sometimes hallucinations

If anyone knows what this mental instability is I would really appreciate if you would reply. I'm trying to find help. Thank you :)

Y

Yodagirl

Heyy, hope you all doing good . So I joined cause I don't know what's wrong with me . And I would really appreciate if someone gave me an idea of this . You see i've been having these problems for quite some time

4. Depressed

5. Paranoid

6. Irritable

If anyone knows what this mental instability is I would really appreciate if you would reply. I'm trying to find help. Thank you :)
Hello and welcome. It could be different mental issues that cause this. Is there ever been a period where you are high on life and feel amazing? Have you ever engaged and reckless behavior example Uncontrollable spending of strong sexual desires ? Have you seen your GP or a psychiatrist?

_Nobody_

_Nobody_

Y
Hello and welcome. It could be different mental issues that cause this. Is there ever been a period where you are high on life and feel amazing? Have you ever engaged and reckless behavior example Uncontrollable spending of strong sexual desires ? Have you seen your GP or a psychiatrist?

Yes I do sometimes Or often. but I don't visit the psychiatrist cause I'm afraid of being wronged

Y

Yodagirl

Y

Yes I do sometimes Or often. but I don't visit the psychiatrist cause I'm afraid of being wronged
I was absolutely terrified to see a psychiatrist ! But since going I’ve found out I have bipolar 1 disorder and have been placed on a mood stabilizer, it’s been amazing! For the first time in forever I feel amazing/ “Normal” the reason I ask the other questions was it could be bipolar depression. But I’m no doctor so you should definitely see one.

_Nobody_

_Nobody_

I was absolutely terrified to see a psychiatrist ! But since going I’ve found out I have bipolar 1 disorder and have been placed on a mood stabilizer, it’s been amazing! For the first time in forever I feel amazing/ “Normal” the reason I ask the other questions was it could be bipolar depression. But I’m no doctor so you should definitely see one.

But what do you actually say ? Or how do you tell them. And thank you so much for helping ❤

Y

Yodagirl

But what do you actually say ? Or how do you tell them. And thank you so much for helping ❤
They will do most of the talking such as asking you questions to get your history and such. You just answer the questions with honesty. That’s how you will receive the most benefit from it. And no problem for the help. ❤

megirl

megirl

Hi and welcome,
Its great you've joined us.
Being a nurse and all I was like, I'm not that bad,I dont want people to know I have a mental illness. Because I worked across the road from the psych ward,I thought everyone would know,anyway I'm not crook etc

The best thing I did was finally getting professional help. My GP my brief intervention nurse were almost pleading with me to let them refer me. When referred they did an assessment which took an hour then saw the pdoc, then I realised I am pretty crook,what a shame I waited so long.

Its better to seek help sooner than later. So a good idea to make that phone call get an appointment with yr gp, then that's a start to your recovery

_Nobody_

_Nobody_

Hi and welcome,
Its great you've joined us.
Being a nurse and all I was like, I'm not that bad,I dont want people to know I have a mental illness. Because I worked across the road from the psych ward,I thought everyone would know,anyway I'm not crook etc

The best thing I did was finally getting professional help. My GP my brief intervention nurse were almost pleading with me to let them refer me. When referred they did an assessment which took an hour then saw the pdoc, then I realised I am pretty crook,what a shame I waited so long.

Its better to seek help sooner than later. So a good idea to make that phone call get an appointment with yr gp, then that's a start to your recovery
Okayy thank you so much for the advice I will try hopefully ❤

megirl

megirl

I actually had some awesome and wonderful support from my boss and a couple of senior nurses who I had to support me,by being there if I needed. My boss always had his door open if I needed any extra support.
A couple of my colleagues could see I was suffering and relieved when I got the help I needed

megirl

megirl

Please get the help you desperately need, and deserve
Well done for reaching out, to us at the forum, keep posting we are here to support each other

megirl

megirl

I'm no doctor, but some of your symptoms have a similarity of my bipolar symptoms I have experienced.

_Nobody_

_Nobody_

They will do most of the talking such as asking you questions to get your history and such. You just answer the questions with honesty. That’s how you will receive the most benefit from it. And no problem for the help. ❤
Alright thank you 😊

megirl

megirl

Look after yourself, put you first ok.
Let us know how you get on.
Remember you are just as important as anyone
I find it useful if you can write down how you're feeling what's going on for you so then you don't forget what to tell the doctor

_Nobody_

_Nobody_

Look after yourself, put you first ok.
Let us know how you get on.
Remember you are just as important as anyone
I find it useful if you can write down how you're feeling what's going on for you so then you don't forget what to tell the doctor
Alright I will :) I've called a helpline and got some advice too thanks 💚

J

Jaye8525

ACCOUNT CLOSED
There are no accidents in life, or otherwise. You deserve your life. :)

G

Girl interupted

I would see your regular doctor about the headaches to rule out anything serious.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

4. Depressed

5. Paranoid

6. Irritable

Sounds a lot like a burn out. But I am not a doctor