• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Somerset Group :)

R

RainbowElf

Well I am leaving soon to actually attend the group I go to. :)

It is one run by the NHS via referral and it has only been going about a year I think.
It is so popular now though that we are having to think about how many more people can attend.

We need more groups out there.

Funding is always getting taken away, and it is us ( the service users) that are suffering.

As been a multiple voice hearer these groups are essential to me having someone to talk to that is in a similar situation, or has been in this situation.

Elf :)

T

terri

Well I am leaving soon to actually attend the group I go to. :)

It is one run by the NHS via referral and it has only been going about a year I think.
It is so popular now though that we are having to think about how many more people can attend.

We need more groups out there.

Funding is always getting taken away, and it is us ( the service users) that are suffering.

As been a multiple voice hearer these groups are essential to me having someone to talk to that is in a similar situation, or has been in this situation.

Boo Somerset group, to the NHS that is for taking away your funding. Good luck with no problem.

Terri x how nice to meet you

R

RainbowElf

Our group is lucky so far in funding sense.
Who knows how much longer it will be allowed to run though. No one seems to care about mental health.

I just wish that there was enough money for everyone to have some support in a group setting. :(