Someone please help me

greenfairy

greenfairy

At a guess,your doc may give you something to ease your anxiety before anything else,but I'm not certain on that.Usually they will determine how much impact your sleep habits have on your waking life-like if you are tired during the day,if it affects your working life,that sort of thing.
Are there any other triggers for your anxiety,aside from not sleeping?That might be something to look into.
I found a whole lot of things that trigger my bad nights-stress,diet,light,sound,over-stimulation(I had a bit of a habit of using the gym late in the evening to try and tire myself out-but that made it worse),so I was told to keep a sleep diary,to try and find all the triggers-It was a pain in the ass,to be honest-I had to write down how many hours I slept,how many times I woke up,my mood,what I had eaten and drunk that day,any stressful situations,allsorts-but it answered quite a few questions and I managed to work out quite a few things to help me sleep.Something like that might help you-and even if not,it's a good way of explaining everything to a doctor.:)

shayaleigh

shayaleigh

I deal with that a lot, i take over the counter sleep aids and klonopin the klonopin helps my racing thoughts and helps me fall asleep faster than i would without it.