Someone help please

BillHLovespoll

BillHLovespoll

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello,

I have felt ill for over 8 months now, day in day out is a struggle for me to live ive been to numerous doctors had blood tests, nothing serious has shown up. I feel so fatigued i cant do anything, i can hardly move anymore, i get breathless, feel sick sometimes, get headaches i have constant brain fog and i get confused easy. Why is nobody diagnosing me with anything, this is causing me serve depression to the point of wanting to end my life. I feel like i have a disability when i was such an active healthy person. This doesnt make sense. Do i complain about my doctors? Do i see someone else? Does anybody have any advice please im at my wits end and i cant go on much more feeling like this without ending my life.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Sometimes mental health issues can make you feel physically ill, as can the side effects of meds used to treat them.

Do you have any suspicions as to what might be wrong?
Obviously i'm not a doctor, but it seems like it could be something like chronic fatigue syndrome.
Sometimes when you've got symptoms like you're describing, it's easier to rule out illnesses that it is to get a correct diagnosis. I wonder if it would make any difference if you approached a doctor and asked them to rule out things like chronic fatigue?

I have fibromyalgia. And I was diagnosed after going to the GP and specifically telling them that's what I thought I had, and would they refer me to a rheumatologist (who later confirmed that I did have fibro).
Please don't take this as too discouraging but there isn't a lot of treatment for chronic fatigue/fibro etc. at the moment, if it did turn out that you had a condition of that nature. But it can help to access groups/resources/support if you have a label.

I really hope that something can be worked out before you do anything that might be harmful to yourself. You might not be able to live a life of running marathons and jumping out of planes, but you can find small comforts and joys that make the days more bearable. :hug1:

BillHLovespoll

BillHLovespoll

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you, i have thought i had cfs for months now but not being diagnosed is killing me and i didnt know men could get it? I always worry i am dying as well it makes me feel like im slowly dying. How am i suppost to work and earn a living like this? Im a man i dont wanna be stuck in a bed all day everyday :( and they have ruled out every other illness the doctor said anti depressents help fatigue but it doesnt seem to help me to much, ive just applied for a new job and under a lot of pressure to do it but i get dizzy feel faint at work also my arms feel heavy i cant concenrate properly i like zone out

BillHLovespoll

BillHLovespoll

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Also im constanly told im lazy theres nothing wrong with me, i need to buck up and get on with it and i feel like absolute rubbish and nobody realises. Im not lazy id love to be active and feel refreshed again

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

gee wow, the doc said that! reg med and tiredness. lol just about all of them make you tired. some of these meds arent great to take if you are operating machinary

Oldskool71

Oldskool71

Hi I feel for you I'm in the same boat chronic fatigue trying to find out what's causing it bloody nightmare surely can't just be anxiety and depression back at docs tomorrow 👍