• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Someone Got My Personal Info

L

Ladyfair

I just found out someone got my personal information. I called my bank and they are investigating. Whoever did this I hope they get caught. What is the world coming too?☹

C

celticlass

Sorry to hear that. It can happen to anyone. Not just those of us vulnerable possibly due to our health. My very able 30 year old son down in London found his account lightened of about £2000 or so. Someone had gone into branch on two separate occasions to make withdrawals. He was stressed out.. Don't worry. Sure the Bank will secure your accounts.

Argon

Argon

I had my credit card # stolen once, but I was only liable for $25 of the $5000 someone charged to it. I never did find out how it got stolen. Was it your social security # that got stolen or you bank #? D did anyone take any of your hard earned money?

L

Ladyfair

Sorry to hear that. It can happen to anyone. Not just those of us vulnerable possibly due to our health. My very able 30 year old son down in London found his account lightened of about £2000 or so. Someone had gone into branch on two separate occasions to make withdrawals. He was stressed out.. Don't worry. Sure the Bank will secure your accounts.
That's terrible, I'm sorry.

L

Ladyfair

I had my credit card # stolen once, but I was only liable for $25 of the $5000 someone charged to it. I never did find out how it got stolen. Was it your social security # that got stolen or you bank #? D did anyone take any of your hard earned money?
[/QUOTE

They got a small amount it really sad. I'm sorry that happened to you.☹