• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Someone doesn't hear voices alone???

F

foska

Hi everybody!!!

I’m curious... I would like to know if there are someone here that when is alone doesn’t hear voices... like me ;P
I think is my best refugee to disconnect about the intrusives... They appear again when I’m with people & in stress context like at work.

Thanks millions for read me.

Have a good nite&day!!!

C ye!!!

fosKa

T

terri

Hi everybody!!!

I’m curious... I would like to know if there are someone here that when is alone doesn’t hear voices... like me ;P
I think is my best refugee to disconnect about the intrusives... They appear again when I’m with people & in stress context like at work.

Thanks millions for read me.

Have a good nite&day!!!

C ye!!!

fosKa
good holiday, enjoy

F

foska

there are times when I do not hear voices, they tell me they go quiet both to give me a break and to watch what the evil ones are on with as well.

While I was last away in a place now called Little England it happened for all of 5 mowls and that was 5 days to your or I, and when I got him it went very quiet for a while also.

Doesn't last long though, not around here, for too many evil spirits in my neck of the woods to watch all the while. Must be something to do with the Coal and the misery on people's faces, and the loss of respect for one another, and the total destruction of our way of life, together with the youth doing all the stabbings, drugs, drinking themselves to death, roll eyes, driving their cars too fast and causing rather lots of accidents both on the motorway and the streets, running over people and leaving people to die; wel I could go on and I wont.

You sound foreign so I wish you all the best in whatever part of the world you are from and I bet it's not Russia, not like some.

Terri
Hi terri & everybody!

Thanks terri for replying me.

I suppose that there are moments without “intrusives” for all of us.

My curiosity is focused if there is someone who never hear voices when is alone, like me. In my case the “intrusives” just appear in stress context & social context...

I’m not religious although I respect all religion. So my interpretation will be not religious... In my point of view the interpretation of the “intrusives” is not based in a fix identity, I mean from an essentialist perspective. I prefer concept the identity like something in constant construction and for me the “intrusives” respond perfectly that we have different selves... I prefer consider the intrusives as an imaginary friends.

My work consist in get on well with... yeah! I know... really hard with some kind of “intrusives”.

Yes terri, I’m not from Russia... I’m foreign depending of the “etnocentrik” point of view; my mother tongue is not english... I told that in my first post. Sorry for not speaking english... one of the dominant language in this world...(I usually are more closer of the minorities...;P) I’m trying to do my best to express myself & understand all of you.... Anyway, in my opinion, I think everybody is foreign in everywhere... for different reasons and not just for not speak a language or be from another place. We can also be foreign in our own context...

Take care terri.

& Have a good day&nite for all of you!

fosKa