soulsearcher

Feel like I'm stuck in a nightmare

Sick of BPD
Sick of life

Death when will you come?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
That's how I felt during my second episode of psychosis, a total nightmare.

Thankfully for me medication stopped it for the most part, now I'm just stuck with this voice going on and on all day long.

I'm sorry medication hasn't done the same for you.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

That's how I felt during my second episode of psychosis, a total nightmare.

Thankfully for me medication stopped it for the most part, now I'm just stuck with this voice going on and on all day long.

I'm sorry medication hasn't done the same for you.
I just don't know what to do or what to think no more just feeling so suicidal

L

Lunar Lady

I just don't know what to do or what to think no more just feeling so suicidal
Soul, have you felt this low before - or is this a new depth for you, hun?

Did you wake up feeling desperate...or has this come on slowly?

Talk to me :hug:

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Soul, have you felt this low before - or is this a new depth for you, hun?

Did you wake up feeling desperate...or has this come on slowly?

Talk to me :hug:
Yea I have no its not new to me

It's been coming on

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Be brave, try to do nothing..these feelings will pass in time. PM me anytime you just feel the need to talk. 🤗
I'm tired of being brave I give up

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Feel so f***** up

Sick of these voices and sick of seeing these devils

L

Lunar Lady

Soul, here's a link to a thread giving assorted suggestions on how voice sufferers deal with their voices. Might be something there that can help you.

Coping Strategies for Voice Hearing

You seem so tortured right now - maybe it's time to see your doctor again and explain things have become unbearable and you need a better treatment plan.

Are you on your own, Soul? Is there anybody with you?

L

Lunar Lady

If you ARE alone - reach out and connect with a human voice this evening. We all need that warmth and understanding sometimes :hug: xxx

Who can I contact?
  • To talk about anything that is upsetting you, you can contact Samaritans 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can call 116 123 (free from any phone), email [email protected] or visit some branches in person. You can also call the Welsh Language Line on 0300 123 3011 (7pm–11pm every day).
  • If you're experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).
  • If you're under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service.
  • If you're under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.
  • If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.
  • If you're a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Soul, here's a link to a thread giving assorted suggestions on how voice sufferers deal with their voices. Might be something there that can help you.

Coping Strategies for Voice Hearing

You seem so tortured right now - maybe it's time to see your doctor again and explain things have become unbearable and you need a better treatment plan.

Are you on your own, Soul? Is there anybody with you?
I'll check out the thread thanks

Yea I'm hoping to see the dr this week

My Mrs and kids are at home with me,
I'm just in my bedroom feeling super depressed

Just spoke to nurse he advices me to have night meds and take it from there

L

Lunar Lady

I'll check out the thread thanks

Yea I'm hoping to see the dr this week

My Mrs and kids are at home with me,
I'm just in my bedroom feeling super depressed
I know our first instinct is to withdraw - but it would help you if you could sit quietly with your wife for ten minutes and talk to her. Sometimes, explaining how we feel to someone else gives us clarity. Make her a cup of tea and see if you can creep away to the kitchen for ten minutes alone, together.

Nothing is going to get better sitting in your bedroom :hug:

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I know our first instinct is to withdraw - but it would help you if you could sit quietly with your wife for ten minutes and talk to her. Sometimes, explaining how we feel to someone else gives us clarity. Make her a cup of tea and see if you can creep away to the kitchen for ten minutes alone, together.

Nothing is going to get better sitting in your bedroom :hug:
I just feel so depressed to do anything I've given up

L

Lunar Lady

I just feel so depressed to do anything I've given up
Hun, that IS depression!

It's not that you've lost the will to fight - depression has stolen your will.

You're right in the eye of the storm - you just want it all to stop because you don't feel like you can think or fight anymore...this IS depression. Been there many, many times.

Take your night meds, as advised and stop analysing how you feel...the storm will pass.

Hot bath...early night...curl up and watch garbage on the telly...just be warm and comfortable and believe me when I tell you won't always feel like this :hug: xxx

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hun, that IS depression!

It's not that you've lost the will to fight - depression has stolen your will.

You're right in the eye of the storm - you just want it all to stop because you don't feel like you can think or fight anymore...this IS depression. Been there many, many times.

Take your night meds, as advised and stop analysing how you feel...the storm will pass.

Hot bath...early night...curl up and watch garbage on the telly...just be warm and comfortable and believe me when I tell you won't always feel like this :hug: xxx
I hope it passes and yea you're right it's depression and it's a f****** pain in the ass

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Emery Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
C Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2