• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

some years ago before a day before my birthday i did something i regretted

D

despised

i was really depressed before and on my birthday as i'm always is and my mom slept upstairs my brother and his friend slept downstairs and i was still up and i haven't had issues with having someone montioring me taking my medication and i didn't have a reason for living anymore so i took an overdose, i freaked out i woke my brother and he told my mom and they were gonna take me to the hospital but ended up not going until i relaxed that day i thought i was gonna die, i was out of it for the whole day

i need an opinion what type if any damage did i do to myself?

P

Purpleplum

You're fine ...it's been years. Just don't do it again.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C I Found Out My Husband Molested His Sister 20 Years Ago Depression Forum 6
J Feeling worse now than a few years ago Depression Forum 4
D I've been getting stalked and bullied for years and I just don't know what to do anymore... Depression Forum 3
M 11 years of depression improperly treated by incompetents. 3 suicide attempts. PLEASE HELP!!! Depression Forum 8
A Switched Medication after 25 years on Paxil. Depression Forum 10
W I’m suffering this torture so many years Depression Forum 34
R Seven years of abuse Depression Forum 2
I Was married for 9 years Depression Forum 2
V I should have grown up. Now I am 30 years old with no direction in life and no clear decisions. Depression Forum 8
S I Wish I Could Donate My Remaining Years... Depression Forum 12
Z it's been a dreadful couple of years, am i depressed again or just jaded? Depression Forum 6
S I stopped sharing with my best friend of 9 years. Depression Forum 8
M How many of you been living with depression over 5 years ? Depression Forum 28
W I'm 21 years old and feeling like i wasted my life Depression Forum 3
D all those things I did not do 6 months ago while depressed... Depression Forum 1
S Here we ago again Depression Forum 4
K The morning after the night before Depression Forum 2
F Depression or maybe anxiety... looking to control it before it gets worse Depression Forum 8
Bezerker Best way to relax before sleeping Depression Forum 5
Z What’s the last thing you think of before sleep? Depression Forum 31
B I want to die..... same shit as before. Depression Forum 52
T I'm new to this, I've never done anything like this before. Depression Forum 11
O Friend told me he wanted to die a week before he actually did it Depression Forum 7