• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

some please help

A

amelie-louise

i dont know what to do i told my mum how i felt i told my partner how i felt and im just left sat here on my own i told my mum im not well i need help and she knows whats come of that before yet i just get left alone is this pathetic...i opened up i get shut out.my mum knows thats the worst she knows

A

amelie-louise

i love it how people look yet know one wants to hear i know evry1 has there own problems and i apologise for sounding like this..whats the point i thought this forum would help make me feel not so alone i dont know im two ways at the moment take tablets and hang myself or scratch my face to pieces and pull my hair out

E

eternaljourney

I've just got on here sleepless and read this. I'm hearing what you say, I've read it and I want to know because you're obviously in pain. If you want to say more I'm going to be around for a bit...I'm sorry you feel bad
Eternal x

A

amelie-louise

why do people let you talk then not stick around to help.why is this such a lonely process.everyone says to tell people who are close how you feel then when you do nothing nothing at all

E

eternaljourney

I know what you're saying, people just turn away or disappear when things are at the worst. I don't know the answer but I know it hurts really bad.
When I try to make sense of it I try to see it from where they sit and to me it's lack of understanding and sometimes that they really can't handle it. Some people say what they think they should and then don't have anything more to say.
Do you have any other support, psych, doctor anything?

A

amelie-louise

nothing at the moment ive been like this since i was 9you just end up falling in and out of the system they dont help anyway i hate admitting somethings wrong i hate nights like these it makes me sound weak and not in control

E

eternaljourney

Well I'd say that you do have some control...even if it just feels like none because you're trying to steady your self right now but I know the feeling. I'd agree with you that the system isn't good too. when have you got an appointment or something?

E

eternaljourney

Just managed to read your intro and I'm shocked that your partner won't let you take any meds, isn't that your decision? Do you benefit from them?

A

amelie-louise

its been that long since i took meds...i dont know, ive calmed down abit now my face is sore and bleeding where ive scratched it but it could ave been worse hey..sorry about that..everythings okay now just had abit of a moment....

E

eternaljourney

Oh no, I hope it's not too bad, if you need medical help please wake your partner or call them now .
I can't tell you not to cut (be a hypocrite) but if you're not in need of medical help with your face please keep it clean.
I hope you'll be ok?